The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » Which one is more important to you? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
Hello Mr. Kozek, I just have a question and if you don't mind It'd be interesting to read the reasoning for you answer.

As a magician, which one do you find to be more important when performing: Astonishment or Entertainment?

This question seems to divide a lot of the magic world and I'd like to see where you stand. Thanks in advanced,

Alex Linian
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
78 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Hi Alex, thanks for the question.I think the best answer is : It is not important what other opinions are on the subject. What is important is to be true to youreslf on your artistic vision of your onstage character. It is more a matter of emphasis and style. You must ask yourself what do I want to be and do on stage.
Kozy in Hawai'i
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » Which one is more important to you? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL