The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Dr. Art Fay Personal Appearance! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Those Café showmen who have hit the road with my Zibits know the power of Dr Art Fay's letter in ading credibility to the show. Well, now you can meet the Doc himself!
And you thought he didn't really exist! Dr. Art Fay will be a host on my site for the next couple of weeks and there could be some interesting things he has to say over that time span.

Make sure your speakers are on as he will be talking to YOU!

:)

Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
He sounds really familiar.

Hey Doug, can you give me this cat's phone number?

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
I look forward to hearing what he has to say, granted I don't know what this letter is yet, but I will have a better idea soon enough.

Thanks for the info.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well aggieman...not much to learn from Dr. Fay...he is a very inside joke...let's just say if you know pig latin, you know all there is to know about Art Fay.
But his letters do work wonders none the less and have been part of my shows for many years.

As to his appearance on the site...well he was there for a couple of days and may be back but not on the front page, I decided an inside joke should be inside.

Thanks Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3607 Posts

Profile of Kondini
A very astute man is Dr Fay, his knowledge knows no bounds. A letter from him is like a personal document and a meens to print money.
It could be said that he is the back up to the lie!!!

Holder of the highest diploma in %%%%&!!!! proberly in the world today. Each night as I put the zibbs to rest I utter up a little prayer to the Dr!!!

Ken.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5107 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
You're printing money with his letter? The letter's worth more!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
Quote:
On 2006-11-20 10:19, Doug Higley wrote:
Well aggieman...not much to learn from Dr. Fay...he is a very inside joke...let's just say if you know pig latin, you know all there is to know about Art Fay.
But his letters do work wonders none the less and have been part of my shows for many years.

As to his appearance on the site...well he was there for a couple of days and may be back but not on the front page, I decided an inside joke should be inside.

Thanks Doug

ahh, would have never thought of that. ok, thanks for clearing that up. Smile
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
The Art Fay I know had eyes that would follow your cursor around the computer screen. Is this the real Art Fay?
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
He got fired till after Thanksgiving. Appearing naked on my front page while enjoying a frollic in a pool of lusious Mer Creatures was a bit much.

Fortunately most missed it.

At least untill Thursday, enjoy my Turkey.
Higley's Doug's Museum
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
I have to admit that I like the Christmas Card/Photo Montage better than Dr. Fay popping up in a pool of Mers, but then maybe I'm just jealous and don't know it.

Either that or it's the whole Ariel thing. She was, is, and always will be my first inspiration to have a Mer of my very own.

Nice pic of your Celebrity Imposter, too!

Chris
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
I have to admit that I like the Christmas Card/Photo Montage better than Dr. Fay popping up in a pool of Mers, but then maybe I'm just jealous and don't know it.

Either that or it's the whole Ariel thing. She was, is, and always will be my first inspiration to have a Mer of my very own.

Nice pic of your Celebrity Imposter, too!

Chris
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I've heard that Dr. Fay is just full of hot air.

That guy is such a GAS!

The old wind bag.

He always sounds like an ***hole.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
It has been decided that at this time Art Fay will not make any more personal appearances on the web site and be restricted to only providing 'credibility letters' to those commisioning Zibits.

He is just too unstable...a mere match could set him off. I've decided to send him off to France where he won't be noticed.
Higley's Doug's Museum
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
BTW: There is an Art fay replacement on the site now. Catch him if you can!
Higley's Doug's Museum
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
That was funny...
Gwyd
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Tofurkey?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1346 Posts

Profile of handa
Really cool! Hey, who's your voice-over guy ;-)

Chris
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5107 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
If you stood on your head, would it be a voice-under?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
Loved the video. crcked me up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Dr. Art Fay Personal Appearance! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL