The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » A humble and grateful THANK YOU! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1991 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I first laid eyes on Paul Kozak when a friend directed me to a video clip of him in action, in Vegas, with his SALT POUR.

I'm perfectly familiar with the effect but what I saw you couldn't have for the asking price of $300. What I saw you couldn't have for $30,000, $3 mil - NOTHING!

What I saw almost had nothing to do with the d*** salt pour!

What I saw was an artist who knew how to offer me a good time and a moment away from whatever my reality might be at the moment. I can't imagine the effect it must have on the unsuspecting audience member. Bless their hearts. Not really. Hahahahaha.

As a magic fanatic, knowing much about the salt pour, I came closer to understanding what Kozak meant when he said that one is the magic.

Well, not everyone is the magic but he certainly is.

Sure, the effects must be polished (hopefully as well as his and smiled upon by those who's shoulders we sit upon and Vegas) but talk about great magic given justice only by those who are far, far, bigger than the magic - I still speak of Kozak.

I had a friend view Kozak and usually you’ll hear a spectator say “How’d he do that!” yada yada. A critical friend of mine watched Kozak and said “I like him!”

Cha ching! Was that another slot droppin’ the mother load?

Thank you sir.

I'll never, never, forget ya!
Kozak
View Profile
V.I.P.
76 Posts

Profile of Kozak
Thank you for such kind words. I truly am blessed and I thank God everyday for the privilege of being a Magician...I really am Amazed at it all.
Kozy in Hawai'i
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2006 entrée: Paul Kozak » » A humble and grateful THANK YOU! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL