The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free style book test (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
Hello there. This may be a dumb question, but pleas bear with me.

Is the freestyle book test a regular DVD or is it a collection of PDFs, MOV. and EXE files on a disk?

I just bought it and I think I may have gotten a cheap copy (bootleg)

It's not very professionally produced, cd (or dvd) with a home printed label, and it looks like the case liner is printed on a laser color printer or something, and its cut a bit small for the case.

Is this the way it actually looks or was the product professionally packaged (screen printed dvd, etc)?

Thanks

RSB
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
"Is the freestyle book test a regular DVD or is it a collection of PDFs, MOV. and EXE files on a disk?"

It is a CD package with documents and video clips. If you have any concerns about it, PM Greg Arce directly. His screen name here on the Café is Greg Arce

The Freestyle Booktest is a fantastic work, one of the best things I ever purchased!

Tony
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Not all magic stuff's professionally produced. My raven looks like crap but it works fine, and that's all that seems to matter.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Belotte, to answer the first part: Yes, it is a CD-Rom that contains files that you read and teach you the system and have some bonus effects. Plus there are a couple of short videos showing to ways of using Freestyle and one video showing a Key to Jennifer.

As fo the quality of the cover? Hmm? Write to: federico.luduena@gmail.com He was my partner in creating Freestyle and recently took over the production of it because I just wanted to get out of the whole production thing.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free style book test (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL