The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Rivers of blood (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
As I was getting a drink at work today, an interesting thought popped into my head. Imagine you are standing in front of the water cooler with a few people walking by and you ominously start to chant a few phrases in latin or any other dead language when suddenly the water in the cooler starts to turn red as blood. You grab yourself a cup and pour some out and casually walk away sipping your new beverage.

Purely a hypothetical idea (as I don't want to be fired), but what do you think of this? Any suggestions as to a method?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13139 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes. but I cannot post them in this forum.
I'll just ask a question: Do you have a drink product called Crystal Lite in Australia? If not, any other diet type instant fruit drink? Tropical punch is best.

Tony
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2448 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Well you can do this on a smaller scale with chemicals found at HOUSEOFWONDER.COM ...not sure if its the same web address, but I know he's still around....lurking....KYMYSTICAL is another name of the place, methinks...

so, yu trying to get fired from yur job heh? Smile
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13139 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thanks Baba, I've been trying to find Mark's site for a while. Need refils for the Extraction. (To many curses to remove.)

Harlequin, the materials from that web site are not consumable, most are very toxic.

Tony
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Tony, I'm not sure if we have Crystal Lite here, but I too was thinking along the lines of some kind of dye crystal substance, or a concentrate. With the method question, obviously I was thinking very general ideas without exposure. I'd appreciate a PM if you have a good specific method idea. I'm having trouble coming up with a method of timing the release of the 'sustance'.

Baba, I would like to be able to drink the liquid afterwards. I don't want to poison my workmates or myself. I'm not a cult leader.....yet. Smile
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2448 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
WELL, that's no fun.....

:)
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Baba, much better to make the blood run cold rather than freely. Smile

I think I read that in my book somewhere.
Higley's Doug's Museum
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1890 Posts

Profile of chmara
Kool!

Now need it to adapt to close-up for banquet managers.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
As long as the owner of the water cooler is a good sport I might get away with not getting in trouble. After all, water is becoming rare in Australia these days. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Rivers of blood (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL