The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fraud by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
Yep, this is a fantastic effect!
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Reactions galore!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Very much, in my top 10 to perform and very light to carry Smile
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
I do this effect several times each week... and it never fails to really mess with their minds. I think one of the top effects from last year. I always try to have it on me...

Bobby
Riemann_Zeta
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Riemann_Zeta
Love Fraud! Just hate the preparation so haven't used it in a few months. The reactions I got with this one are second to none! Highly recommended!
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
Quick question, does anyone ever notice that the overall "quality/look" of the bill changes before and after the effect due to the bill ******?
ritty360
View Profile
Elite user
McKinney, Texas
405 Posts

Profile of ritty360
Anyone match the reactions to Impromtu Nightshades by Paul Harris? That doesn't require a bill switch. I haven't done it for an audience.
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
I thought this was about Fraud..
Doc Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA
151 Posts

Profile of Doc Magic
Help please?

Having trouble initially getting the _ to come loose and smoothly slide across the bill. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."- Aldous Huxley
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
I've Pm'd you Doc Magic.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
Doc Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA
151 Posts

Profile of Doc Magic
Appreciate the help!
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."- Aldous Huxley
TangPau
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of TangPau
Quote:
On 2006-12-25 22:56, Cohiba wrote:
I was just wondering if the sw**** stands up. None of the video clips show this occuring, just the end change. Are you satisfied with that portion of the trick?

I got the video over the weekend and worked on gimmick making today and going to go out and field test it in a couple of days. Best bill trick I have ever seen and all the people who say it is too much work, wtf?? that is not that much work at all. But I do agree with others here that is cool less people will see it.

Now Cohiba I have used this one for other tricks also and it works well and if ou wath the Fraud video you can see Garcia doing it on one of the clips.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I agree with the above statement. It's awesome a lot less people see the trick being performed. It does not take a lot of elbow grease to make the gimmick as well.
Boracay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Boracay
Well..the thread is pretty complete..cut a s***...erase a s***...print a s***...sw**** a bill...move a s***.

Genious...I will get it for all the glorious details.
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
Too much work when compared to every other single trick I perform.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Not much work at all, actually, as you can re-use the same bill each time. Think equivoque. Make it fair looking among a bunch of bills. Baba Gede Nibo has a simple but beautiful handling, IMHO, that does away with having to sw**ch.
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
Not really Daniel Garcia's Fraud, is it.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Quote:
On 2007-09-09 05:49, Robert Apodaca wrote:
Not really Daniel Garcia's Fraud, is it.

???
Boracay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Boracay
What kind of bill works best...crisp new...or worn softie? Any prep work -- bill washing, etc. -- make the bill more workable?

I almost think the magic IS the alteration not the reveal.
Gork
View Profile
New user
Germany
70 Posts

Profile of Gork
Is this working only with dollars or can you do Euro too with this gimmick or if you change something a bit?
Just to mention: Euros got many securety featrures like silver stripes so you can't make a simple copy for a show)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fraud by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL