The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » No crap electronics! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Ok, so I'm looking at purchasing an electronic two-person code system...I'd like to hear from (PM me please) from owners and/or users(!) of any systems out there, like the 3001, 8th Sense, etc., to get real working opinions. I'm not dissing those who use non-electronic methods, so don't get all huffy, but my interest right now are those devices that are out there, and have been used in real performance settings. Any information?

Lee
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Do you want to ackomplish a particular effect?

A lot of them do different things and I own a few of them so feel free to PM me for specific info.

Cheers

Ola
http://www.olamagic.com/for_sale.html
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Depending on your level of code... you can just use a Psi Sharpie or Amazing Marker... or modify a car remote key as someone else posted around here - I got a Cesaral Invisble Key which does wonders... I am talking thumpers as opposed to voices.... and then you have the ol' Cerebro etc
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » No crap electronics! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL