The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic effects using a birthday card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
I know Spellbinder hardly needs help pitching his stuff (he's not the most timid poster at the Café), but his "Greeting Card Magic" e-book is really quite good. Thanks for the ideas, Spellbinder. I've purchased several of his e-books now (articles from the Wizard's Journal and my favorite, the "Dollar Store Magic" collection) and they are always provocative and creative and often practical. I must admit I haven't yet built any of the props, but I may start with the greeting cards, which require little work, and are practical given that magicians are hired to mark the same events that greeting cards also celebrate. I'm going to bulk buy some birthday cards and be ready with my birthday card sword next week. Thanks to Spellbinder and his offbeat but enticing website (love the sticking drawers).
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
723 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
BD31

Any Spectator freely tells the date that their birthday is on. Crads are counted-down to that specific number..and the resulting card has already been predicted in a Birthday Card that has been in full view the entire time.

Both "Before" and "After" cards can be freely shown to be different cards.

Deck can be spread face-up to shown different cards.

ONE deck in view from the start.

No R&S, No L&S cards. Bicycle poker cards.

https://www.themagicapple.com/all-magic/......ic-apple
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic effects using a birthday card (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL