We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Reflections - Roth is on a Roll (RRR) rrrrrrrr! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Posted on Penny - but as to not scare the regular "straight" mentalists - here is a thread for bizarre ideas for what will be (I predict!!) yet another amazing tome of potential from OUTLAW...

Imagine...Larry Becker eating chocolate.... Roth eating Peanut butter... they run into each other and they start arguing about who dipped what in where - and lo and behold... A MIRACLE.... Outlaw styled ergonomic book excellence combined with the creative genius mentalist engineering of Becker - this is going to make BIP 2.0 look like the 21 card trick... or worse!

Parapsychology - oh yeah!!!! Mizarrists shall have a field day!

Bizarre idea: Considering this book can be yet again a historic artifact during the times decades ago looking for parapsychology - it can be haunted! I am betting there is a way to code the book further like we have been doing with the HOMICIDE series... hee hee... HELL HOUSE anyone? I am getting my Xmas party theme... parapsychology, mediums, and a vengeful ghost... I know this book will rock!

( Voice on gramophone: Welcome to my house. I'm delighted you could come. I'm certain you will find your stay here most illuminating. Think of me as your unseen servant, and believe that during your stay here I shall be with you in spirit. May you find the answer that you seek. It is here, I promise you. And now, auf Wiedersehen.

Ann Barrett: What did he do to make this house so evil, Mr. Fischer?
Benjamin Franklin Fischer: Drug addiction, alcoholism, sadism, beastiality, mutilation, murder, vampirism, necrophilia, cannibalism, not to mention a gamut of sexual goodies. Shall I go on?
Ann Barrett: How did it end?
Benjamin Franklin Fischer: If it had ended, we wouldn't be here.)....

Roth, you do realize you will have to make a Necronomicon at some point? I volunteer to help!!!!

Drooling in anticipation,

Dr S
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1418 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
If you are looking at this from a bizarre perspective, it should be titled:

"Reflections, In A Mirror Darkly".
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Gentleman, with Roth and outlaw effects we are watching the new classics being produced. History is in the making...
xxx
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4190 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
You speak truth Jeff!
I continue to be amazed at Rick Roth's work.
These books are eye candy that taste of dark discussions.

Rick is now cooking with secret ingredients like Becker. You can smell the genius.

I still maintain that more is going on here than meets our eyes.
Roth's creations while seeming completely real, carry an unnatural spiritual weight and have their own presence in a room. You can almost feel all those twisted and sad stories pushing to get out of the books.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Reflections - Roth is on a Roll (RRR) rrrrrrrr! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL