The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Brass Knuckles by Doug Edwards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

littlethumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
San Antonio, Texas
163 Posts

Profile of littlethumbtip
Greetings friends!

I'm a fan of Doug Edward's work and I am curious about this, his new book. However, a quick online search turns up no reviews and only a very slight description of the book on the Collector's Workshop site.

I was hoping that someone who has bought the book might take the time to post at least a table of contents of the book (I don't mean the general TOPIC list that is given everywhere online, but a TRUE list of the effects contained within) if not a few choice words on what they thought of the book itself!

It has been released for a few months now and I'm amazed that there is only scant info on Brass Knuckles.

I would assume that the more information is offered by publishers, the better equipped a student of magic would be to make a choice from among several great, (and please read this next word carefully) EXPENSIVE, magic books. But then again, perhaps not.

Thanks for reading the post!

Sincerely,

Pal Gene
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
I am also interested in perhaps purchasing this book. I have not seen much feedback about it either.
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Great book. A lot of cards, but a bunch of other stuff. Direct, simple, effective, practical magic.

He has switches, add-ons, and even stuff that he marketed.

if you liked his other 2 books than you'll this book, especially since it has like 60 items,
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Brass Knuckles by Doug Edwards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL