The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Michael Grandinetti Featured In Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalDesignPro
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of MagicalDesignPro
Illusionist Michael Grandinetti's upcoming prediction of the news headlines on the WBZZ Morning Show is featured in the January 1st Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

In the article, Grandinetti, who has appeared on Entertainment Tonight, Crook & Chase, and the NBC special "The World's Most Dangerous Magic II", talks about the challenges of performing magic over the radio.

To read the article by Adrian McCoy, visit:

http://www.post-gazette.com/tv/20030101magic7.asp
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Does anyone have an update?

Randy Stewart
MarkWPA
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of MarkWPA
I live in Pittsburgh, PA and listened to the show on Monday morning.

I thought Michael did a fantastic job. He predicted the news headlines flawlessly and in a very convincing manner - and predicted the Steeler playoff victory at the same time. As a Steeler fan, that was great to hear!

I also want to comment on Michael's presence and personality. He was entertaining and charasmatic and sounded as if he was having a great time.

It's nice to see good things from a hometown boy!
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
YAY PGH!

from a PGH highschooler...
Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
New Orleans or BUST 2003!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Michael Grandinetti Featured In Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL