The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Personal version of Reset (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irtaza
View Profile
Elite user
& Basketballer Ontario,Canada
458 Posts

Profile of Irtaza
Hey all. This is another effect of mine. Its a personal handling of Reset I use, tell me if you guys like this Smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPjuXMRgFjg

Thanks,

Irtaza
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Prestty good but you really should work on your DLs.
And the part shere you flipped the packets over and over again seemed a little confusing to me. looked exactly like you put a card in the packet and puttled out another one from the back.

Anyways, good job and keep working on it!
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Firstly, rework it so one of the red aces shows twice... with the spade its pretty obvious due to the difference from other aces.

I think posting this with a presentation would be helpful, because currently it seems as if there is a lot of "figiting" with the cards, whether its trying to obtain a break, slide cards or grab a DL, it seems like you are merely being clever with your hands rather than performing magic with the cards.

I would say work more on timing and the overall focus of the routine so that all the handling is not so apparent...
Irtaza
View Profile
Elite user
& Basketballer Ontario,Canada
458 Posts

Profile of Irtaza
Thanks for the advice guys. You were right, this does need some patter. I will remake the video and make it better.

Thanks again guys Smile.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Personal version of Reset (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL