The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield's Arm Twist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
565 Posts

Profile of Roland78
You know hwat I'm talking about. I know how to do the dirty work, althought I haven't seen it publlished in any books. Simply it's not so difficult to figure out, I think... but I LOVE this effect. You can do it to any audience and they always are fooled. And it's so funny.
I'd like to know the author of this masterpiece, and what kind of misdirection you use for the dirty move. When I saw the DC's show I was looking for his method, burning his hands the whole time, but they simply cut off the camera on the mega screen, shooting the audience, and I coulnd't catch him.
Do you know how does he do it? If you can't expose, please PM me... I'm realizing that I can't post my own method without exposing part of the secret :S

Dave
MagicFingers
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
230 Posts

Profile of MagicFingers
Which one are you referring to? He has two versions, one on a table or the floor, and one with his arms straight out in front of him. I have performed both at some time or another, so tell me which one you mean and I'll PM you.
Julian Bond
Musician / Magician
magicleland
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magicleland
The hands out version made my teacher run out of the room screaming!! just don't do it more than once.
zig zag illusion - $3,000
theater rental - $500
geting advice from othe magicians on the cafe - priceless
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
565 Posts

Profile of Roland78
Oh, I didn't know he was also doing the table one. Im referring to the hands stretched out when you turn your thumbs up!

Dave
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
It's in Magic for Dummies. Erick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield's Arm Twist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL