The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking in the cold! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2749 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
-5 C would be a slightly different story. Once you get below freezing, it starts to make a difference. Though, it may have been around or below that in the pic I posted above. Depends what you're used to, really. Acclimatization.
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
Is that long for "acclimation"? Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2749 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Let me look it up and get back to you. Smile
"Every thought you think, word you speak, and action you take proceeds from either love or fear. Peace and upset, innocence and guilt, healing and illness all spring from that one fundamental choice." Alan Cohen
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2749 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Looks like. Smile
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2040 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi Ark,
Happy new year. When you say, "...reality catches on after the hat. Same for you?", what do you mean?
Mario
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
Happy new year, hope it will be full of fat hats!

Well, I just meant that after the hat, you start feel the cold. Before the hat, you're so deep into the show that weather doesn't matter.

/Ark
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2007-01-12 13:41, Paddy wrote:
Mandrake, the 10 degrees they are talking about is 10 C, which is about 50 F. So, it is not that cold.

I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, I'd be out in shirt sleeves in 50 F.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2040 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Ark
You're so right. I was doing three circle shows a day before Christmas, so you go from hot to cold, hot to cold. Flip, it was a killer when I got home. I would hit the bed for three or four hours just to recover. Four weeks of that can't be good for you, but the hats were good.
Mario
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24221 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2007-01-12 09:54, magicalaurie wrote:
This was taken last year. Smile

You Canadians could perform in a blizzard -- as long as there were enough Newfies around for an audience!
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2749 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Smile Whatever. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking in the cold! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL