The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Visible Elastic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of rippedandrestored35
Where can I get visible elastic thread? I bought a trick secondhandedly and the guy didn't send the thread. I bought elastic sewing thread but that's giving me a hard time. Did I buy the Wrong one? If so can you guys tell me which one to buy.
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
I too am looking for (I think) the same type of thread. It would have been nice if the creator had mentioned where you can get the thread. I don't know why they didn't considering we've purchased the secret to the effect. Must be a marketing ploy in that now we have to purchase small amounts for 1000 times the actual cost.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

I found this but I'm not sure if this is what we need and I'm not gonna pay 22 dollars to be wrong.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=2393
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Quote:
On 2006-11-29 10:02, rippedandrestored35 wrote:

Where can I get visible elastic thread?

What are you looking for?

Did you mean "INvisible" elastic?

Can you be more specific?

I checked your other posts and they're all a little cryptic. Does this have anything to do with your name?

If possible, try to communicate more clearly. It will enhance your credibility.

Thanks, mon.
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Well for a certain trick you need "Visible" Elastic Thread to make visible elastic loops.

They gave you one with the trick, but since I bought the trick secondhand the orginal owner didn't send me the thread.

In the dvd he never tells you where you can buy the "visible" elastic thread.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
OK, I get it. You are trolling for reactions.

Aloha................
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
284 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Saw some "refills" for sell at the site. The creator says that the loops are pretty durable, so an investment of $5 and the shipping should last you a long time. I'll buy one the next time I order a DVD from them.

I dub this forum thread the secret thread for the secret DVD of the secret site. Hehe.
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of fooksau
Another link that I've found: http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=2695

Don't know if this is the correct stuff but it looks like it might be.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

This may work althoguh it says invisible elastic and its supposed to be Visbile elastic.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Wizard craft magic sells excellent invisible elastic-
http://wizardcraftmagic.com/

It is regular elastic thread, but it can be stripped to be used as invisible elastic thread.

Ichazod
rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

If this is the effect you are also talking about. Then here is the refill kit.
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Box-Mon......p?cat=51
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
284 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Quote:
On 2006-12-16 13:04, rippedandrestored35 wrote:
If this is the effect you are also talking about. Then here is the refill kit.
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Box-Mon......p?cat=51

I love ellusionist, but if this refill kit is the same length as what was included with the DVD then this is a rip. In the future I'm going to try the stuff from wizardcraft and compare.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Before you guys spend too much time on this, be aware that "rippedandrestored35" is an Internet troll. He's messing with you.

Did you miss the part where he keeps asking for "visible thread"?:

"This may work althoguh it says invisible elastic and its supposed to be Visbile elastic."
rippedandrestored35
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

What do you mean?

Im jsut trying to find an inexpensive way to get visible elastic thread.
What do you mean by internet troll.
Im wondering if it comes with a lot on the refill kit.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Visible Elastic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL