The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Flower productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
I need a graceful, maybe even somewhat slow production. Are there any books or videos out there that teach a lot of flower magic? If not, which flower production would be best for use with a silk?

Smile
Coming soon... Who knows!
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
If you want a "slow" production, then spring flowers are nice. You can produce six or seven, (depending on how many stuff into your and...er gimmick). They can be produced very slowly, and they're easy to use. Many online shops sell them, but be sure to ask for "single production" spring flowers, and not the ones all strung together.

Sable
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
I'll be sure to check those out. Do they also offer those in a color changing variety?
Coming soon... Who knows!
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
They do come in several colours, but I'm not sure what you mean by "colour changing". If you saw them you'd know what I mean, but you also might be able to come up with something yourself.

Sable
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
There was something in Magic magazine. called the flower cape. It was a lot of money but it is a cape that produces 4" by 5" solid flower pots filled with flowers. I think it was 1400 bucks. I am thinking about buying it. It is just that good.

Lee
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The "The Dream Bag" involves flowers and silk. It really "wows" the audience. It is simple to perform. They are made in two sizes. I know Hank Lee's sells this trick.

You might want to try one of "Rice's" books. It teaches good silk tricks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Flower productions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL