The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Modern Times method tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AmazingA
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
151 Posts

Profile of AmazingA
Modern Times, would be I believe a gimmicked card box that has a method similar to (the title I forgot) a 2 jokers and 1 other card, monte, where the change is done after you turn the jokers face down...PM if anyone doesn't know what I am referring to, I didn't know where I can post a method or not.

I am looking for more effects like this...One time in Abbotts someone was selling gimmicked boxes, cigarettes, and cards and I really want to try and track that guy down or see what else people have come up with. Thanks!
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Three card monte?
AmazingA
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
151 Posts

Profile of AmazingA
This is a different method than three card monte if you're referrig to skinners...

think of the trick "find the hole" ...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
AmazingA,

Yes, you can post the method but please don't do it in an open forum. Please go to the Banquet Room to avoid exposure here. Anyone with 50 or more posts can read and respond to your very good question.

Enjoy The Magic Café.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Modern Times method tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL