The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I got an idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I was thinking about two extra forums. One of them can be titled "Today's Positive Messages." Each member and or staff can post a new positive each day. The message has to be something motivational, inspirational or educational for the members. Each day a member can read the positive message to help accomplish their goal. For example, "Concieve, Believe, Achieve." Or, "You can if you think you can." Or, "Practice makes Perfect."

The other forum can be titled, "My heart to you." Members can list the member/s or staff/s who they want to thank in ONE post the PREVIOUS week for giving good advice.

I know none of you staff are going to agree with me, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway. Smile
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Quote:
On 2003-01-02 22:59, Dynamike wrote:
I know none of you staff are going to agree with me, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway. Smile

Smile Well, that was certainly positive and inspirational. Smile

Mya
:cuteangel:
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4759 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for the ideas, we appreciate your input very much indeed. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I got an idea » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL