The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Warning", effect by Garcia » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Kronos9326
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
229 Posts

Profile of Kronos9326
Brad: Given the information that Cody gave, versus the information you provided, as well as my own experience, I feel that you are now simply aruging, for arguing sake.

Cody laid it out very well, yet you still continue to argue with someone who is able to explain everything in plain english, and still point out, and correct the mistakes you made in your "I got it from a chemist" thread.

As a matter of fact, you've completely ignored Cody's post. I don't see you getting upset about sites selling flash paper, because frankly, I find that a lot more dangerous than what you're complaining about. I don't see you jumping on the bandwagon and petitioning companies to remove roughing spray from their sites, even though on the can it actually says "known to cause cancer".

I also don't see you taking up the fight to protect people from the 'knife/needle covered by the bag/box' trick. Heck, there's even a post in genii that shows how dangerous that can be, and I'm willing to bet that those mature performers even read the directions.

Don't get me started on the milk can escape.

But I don't see you saying anything about those.

What do I see? I see someone who is trying to claim they have an un-biased opinion, while clearly showing that they have a bias.

David.
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
David,

We ALL know that when you slam your hand on a spike, it will hurt. We ALL know if you are locked under water, you could drown. How many people know what's in a match or the reaction is causes?

That's the point.

And I thought Cody's post was an important contribution - I said so. Simply because a large amount of exposure causes adverse reactions does not mean a small amount will - but it does not mean it won't. The fact is, we don't know conclusively. The pill commercials Chris refers to advertised products which have been tested for YEARS. This hasn't been. We have anecdotal evidence - Garcia is not dead - but no research to say conclusively one way or the other.

All I wanted to do - before getting caught up in arguing, I admit - was offer information so people could decide for themselves. Every link has the full specs including dosages. Just read them, be smart, and make an informed choice. If you want to perform Warning - go for it! (just wanted to make that PERFECTLY clear!)

I am not telling you not to. However, take a moment, read a little, and make an informed choice.

That's all I want, and its all Ellusionist wants.

Best,

Brad
Kronos9326
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
229 Posts

Profile of Kronos9326
It's a well known fact that the conversational tone of an online forum is non-existant. The term 'flame' was brought to us because the internet lacks certain formalities that face to face conversation allows.

There is now enough information in this post for everyone to make an informed choice and arrive at a decision that most responsible people will able to make for themselves.

That said, I recommend to EVERYONE, let this be. No one is going to be able to get this thread to progress in any way which will avoid more name-calling and fingerpointing.

David.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Kronos9326 said; "There is now enough information in this post for everyone to make an informed choice and arrive at a decision that most responsible people will able to make for themselves.

That said, I recommend to EVERYONE, let this be. No one is going to be able to get this thread to progress in any way which will avoid more name-calling and fingerpointing
"

Agreed. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Warning", effect by Garcia » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL