The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..19..31..43..55..67..71~72~73 [Next]
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Added a tip to the update page.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Elliott,

You compiled an oustanding e-book. Your book is a must-have resource to be placed together with all the stuff that the great billet handlers, of the present and of the past, created.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Paolo!!!

Well, the “busy season” has been over for almost a week. Gotta keep my commitments.

If someone is presently on the wire about purchasing Switchcraft, it might be advantageous to make a final decision (one way or the other) within the next 16 hours.

Elliott
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Just purchased Switchcraft yesterday. Not only is the substance great but I was very impressed how well written the book is. I look forward to going through the entire book and using many of Elliott's ideas. If you are at all interested in billet work this book is a must have.

Steve
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks so much Steve!!!

My prior message was about the first “Switchcraft” supplement, “The Billet Machine”. If you were on my mailing list a few hours ago, then you probably got a free e-book.

I wrote “probably” because a few emails bounced back or required some sort of permission. Also, some of the emails probably went to spam folders.

Thanks,

Elliott
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
Great thinking and an excellent followup. Thanks, Paul
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Elliott,
I want to add my thanks for the suppliment. It is extremely well done and is a wonderful addition to a, truely, outstanding work. Talk about getting more than your money's worth...
Thanks, again!
Nicholas
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Nice follow-up Elliott, thanks again!

Ken
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
Elliot,
Your sequel is as good as the original. Need I say more?
I'm really having fun with this and your enthusiasm for good billet work is contagious.

Thanks

Steve
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Paul, Nicholas, Ken and Steve. I really appreciate your kind comments.

A bunch of emails bounced back. If you…

Own “Switchcraft”
&
Did not receive a free copy of “The Billet Machine”
&
Would like to receive a free copy of “The Billet Machine”, then feel free to drop me an email

Thanks,

Elliott
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Elliot:

I'll get back with you after I've had a chance to read it. First I have to finish Magnus's book. Smile

Tony
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
I, too, was pleasantly supprised to receive the "update" today. Although I haven't had time to read it yet I have no doubts it will be the same high-quality material that was contained the origianl switchcraft book.

I certainly love my "peeks" but switching opens up a whole other world for creating effects.

thanks, Elliot!

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Tony and Bryn!!

I’ve found it tough to turn folks down. Therefore, The Billet Machine e-book has been attached the Switchcraft pdf.

For the time being, I am leaving the price at $19.95.

Everyone who bought Switchcraft after the deadline has now been sent The Billet Machine (if I did not already send it to you)

After "busy season", I jumped straight into writing the ebook. I’ve been so swamped lately, I seem to have gotten out of the loop. I'll have to search for some info on Magnus's book.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Elliott: I had no idea how "Switchcraft" could possibly be any better. And then you went and improved it. For Free. Incredible. You are making history here, and your purchasers are the recipients of far more than they are paying for!

My crystal ball is clearing: I predict a bright and esteemed future for you. Many thanks!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Switchcraft is a must-have book if you want to get all types of knowledge on the subject of billets. It's got some great ideas, some great handlings and Elliott put a lot of work into it.... he did his research and that counts a lot in my book.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Tom and Greg!!!

Today, among other things, I toyed around with two new billet tricks. It seems there’s no end to what can be done.

Elliott
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-04-24 22:59, mindhunter wrote:
I, too, was pleasantly supprised to receive the "update" today. Although I haven't had time to read it yet I have no doubts it will be the same high-quality material that was contained the origianl switchcraft book.
I certainly love my "peeks" but switching opens up a whole other world for creating effects.
thanks, Elliot!
Bryn

Hi Bryn
Have no doubt about it
It IS the same sort of TOP quality but different material
If you don't have it, get it NOW
Delighted
TJ
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Hi Elliott
Many thanks for the bonus gift
Keep up the good work
TJ
churken
View Profile
Regular user
California
199 Posts

Profile of churken
Elliott,

I purchased Switchcraft in early January and took it on a family trip shortly thereafter. I was so engrossed in the book that I upset my wife. I kept wanting to go back to the hotel so I could continue my studies. I found it to be an excellent treatise on the subject.

Then a week ago I recieved The Billet Machine. WOW! This is great. Thank you. It is not so much an update as it is Vollume 2. I can't believe you threw this in for free.

When you get a dvd ready, I definately want to be on the list of purchasers. Your work is excellent and I will continue to recommend Swithcraft/The Billet Machine to all those I know who do any kind of billet work.

Paul
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Elliot,

This book is fantastic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..19..31..43..55..67..71~72~73 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL