The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..48~49~50~51~52..56..59..62..65..68~69~70 [Next]
merlin1979
View Profile
Veteran user
Bottling the impossible
328 Posts

Profile of merlin1979
Thanks a lot Elliot for your unsurpassed generosity in continuously rewarding those fortunate enough to own Switchcraft with new material of such quality! Thanks to you, and Bob Cassidy, billets are no longer a difficult technique but open so many doors to impromptu (and other) performances.

Merlin
First do no harm...

http://www.impossibottle.co.uk

***Now with new impossibottles for SALE!***
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1757 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I too have received the update of which I am deeply honoured to be a very small part. Excellent work, this will keep billet work going to the NEXT century!
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
The update has found its way into my inbox as well. Thank you Elliot for your continued work on this ever expanding resource.

David J.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
SwitchCraft is the gift that keeps on giving. And giving. And giving.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Rocketeer, Marqus, Paul , Eric, David J., DekEL and Merlin.

Also, special thanks to David for contributing “Chiber;” the featured item in the latest supplement.

The supplement includes a special bonus section with “Still Dead,” “Deader,” “A Test of Power RevisiDEAD” and “Is that a Dead Guy in your Pocket?”

It also includes some discussion on how turn older sequences from Switchcraft into Living & Dead Tests or give them spooky themes.

For the record, the Switchcraft file available on my site now includes:

Switchcraft
The Billet Machine
Billet Proof
Silver Billet
Back from the Dead
Stack Master
CT's Switch
Q 4 U 2
The Zombie Chicken Read
Alexander Marsh’s Tel.
Ken Krenzel’s Psychologia
Secrets of the Masters Volume One
Secrets of the Masters Volume Two
Playing with Blocks
Secrets of the Masters Volume Three
Tervil Extra Bold and Other Cool Stuff
The Switchcraft Holiday Special
Three
ConFab Four and More!
Chiber & Other Cool Stuff

Thanks again,

Elliott
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Definitely one of the best purchases I did!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
WOW, it is like a GOOD case of VD that keeps on coming BACK! Smile

Switchcraft is in a class all by itself when it comes to billets!

I am so glad that I bought this because I am ALWAYS finding new ideas and routines.

Thanks once again Mr. ElliottB

Best
Ray
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Ray!

I just posted some additional Living and Dead Test Ideas on the Switchcraft board.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I was thinking about updates for Switchcraft last week. I was telling myself there can't be any more updates because everything is already covered from A to ZZZZZZZ. I was proven dead wrong once Elliott sent more updates yesterday to those who have purchased Swithcraft previously. Wow, Switchcraft is more than a miracle to me. It will be a treasure to me for the rest of my life.

Elliott, to be honest with you, you forgot to send me my bill for the previous updates and the present update, Supplement #19 of Switchcraft. I finally regret I did not notify you any earlier I was receiving all the updates for free after I purchased the first one. How much do I owe you for all the updates I have been receiving because of the technical problem?
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
800 Posts

Profile of andykean
Fantastic best ebook value ever
Thanks
Andy
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
585 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
This is THE BIBLE of billet work, and no one will never thank Elliott enough for his gigantic work. At the age of electronics, it is very refreshing to find so many pages of very clever stuff - for almost nothing. Just incredible.
Thank you very very very much Mr. Elliott...
JJS
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3677 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Elliott, many thanks, it's simply incredible! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5358 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Elliot,
This work continues to amaze and impress me. You should have earned your PhD with this by now. Many thanks for the latest update!
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
I wondered why my laptop felt so much heavier this weekend!

Will Elliott's wonders never cease?! (Let's all hope not. This guy could be calling each of these supplements a new edition and we would all willingly buy them. Hey, keep it to yourselves: if we're lucky the poor fool will never find out!)
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3236 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Another great addition. "Chiber" is great, as is the thinking in Elliot's takes on the L & D.
Also, every time I open Switchcraft, I seem to find a great idea that I had skimmed over in the past. It is definitely one of the most useful books I own.

Cheers,
Matt
New Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Thank you once again Elliott! Always a gem in each update, I'm already planning to try out Numen's ode to Canasta this weekend.
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Thanks so much Elliott! You have done it again and Switchcraft beomesthe best reference in the library.
Great material and I am amazed and impressed with it all. Wha more can I say.

the best,
Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Mike, Andy, JJ, Jan, Magiguy, gmeister, Matt, Mauricio and Damon.

I should add that about 50 copies bounced as undeliverable. So, if anyone did not receive their copy, please feel free to email or PM me and I will take care of it.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
For those who are still sitting on the fence. Consider this: one could make a complete show depending entirely on the techniques and routines in Switchcraft.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
961 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
The new material is, as always, ever more amazing. I really think Bresler will be thought of at the level of Annneman and Corinda.

Many decades from now, mentalists will be poring over this book like Talmudic scholars to study some of the great thinking in mentalism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..48~49~50~51~52..56..59..62..65..68~69~70 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL