The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..15..27..39..51..59~60~61~62~63..68~69~70 [Next]
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2015, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Iain, why you don´t mind your own business and let Elliott generosity shine like the sun in a splendid summer day?

Because that's not how the mentalism market is supposed to work. There are supposed to be pre-orders and review copies and hype and pricing levels that keep things out of the hands of the merely curious! We have traditions to protect, you know.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6680 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I don't have time right now to read all 40 pages...but Bob Cassidy has me started on studying Billet work. This book is one I should acquire. Thanks guys! Smile

Doug
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2015, C.J. wrote:
Quote:
Iain, why you don´t mind your own business and let Elliott generosity shine like the sun in a splendid summer day?

Because that's not how the mentalism market is supposed to work. There are supposed to be pre-orders and review copies and hype and pricing levels that keep things out of the hands of the merely curious! We have traditions to protect, you know.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I thought that was funny too. Thanks for the comic relief CJ.
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Waters. wrote:

Funny? Don't know!... True? Unfortunately it is true! Smile

Sidenote for Sean... Canvas is very good! However, it misses all the hype, the priming of the pump, all Sean's friends posting with 50 different names, and the price is too low for Canvas to be a cosmic success! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Trickstar
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
154 Posts

Profile of Trickstar
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Waters. wrote:

Funny? Don't know!... True? Unfortunately it is true! Smile

Sidenote for Sean... Canvas is very good! However, it misses all the hype, the priming of the pump, all Sean's friends posting with 50 different names, and the price is too low for Canvas to be a cosmic success! Smile

Agreed - Canvas is AMAZING. Some real gems in there. Framework is abso-friggin-lutuley beautiful and takes DD's into a place far above and beyond any suspicion of trickery and into the realm of a deep and easily grasped connection between performer and participant.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Thanks Gents.

FYI to all: in the recent supplement there are two of my favorite close-up mentalism tools; "Panacea Process" and "Terms of Endearment". I shamelessly wanted to be immortalized in Elliott's timeless work. Thanks for including me Elliott!

As everyone routinely states, this is a ridiculous(ly great) value.
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much for contributing your brilliant material, Sean!

I am definitely a fan of your work.

Elliott
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Sean's PANACEA is platinum thinking!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Thanks for including my version of Tervil, Elliott. It's always a pleasure to be a part of this book, what a treasure trove. I also loved seeing Sean's ideas, very well thought out as usual.
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
AMAZING EBook! a must buy even for regular magicians!
Best value on the market.
Woover
Sh9bum9
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Sh9bum9
Not only is this a GREAT ebook, but Elliott Bresler is a great guy. I lost contact and only had my Version 30. E-mailed Elliott and I had my e-book updated within 12 hours. I've never known any dealer to respond that quickly. Once again, I appreciate his contributions to mentalism, and can't wait for his next project!
Decisions determine destiny. Thomas S. Monson
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Paolo, Mauricio (also for your excellent contribution of LIVRET), WooverM, and Sh9bum9.

I very much appreciate your posts.

Elliott
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2564 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
The gift that keeps on giving.
Oliver Wallen
View Profile
Regular user
London
152 Posts

Profile of Oliver Wallen
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2015, C.J. wrote:
Quote:

By doing that, more importantly, you also keep out the amateurs.

If I'm not making a living from being a professional mentalist then why would I spent £200 on a book, for example?

Some things deserve the price. Some things are not for amateurs. But if there was a high price for everything you wouldn't get any new performers. If I couldn't pick up a copy of 13 steps off amazon for under £20, I never would have started.

Switchcraft sounds like a fundamental tool to billet work, and billet work is a fundamental tool to mentalism. I look forward to saving up to purchasing it in the near future. Are there any methods for p**king billets? I haven't come across any real time ones so far in my studies.
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of sjrw
Oliver - switchcraft costs less than $20, so about £13.
Hopefully it won't take you too long to save up, I cant recommend it enough.

There are indeed methods for peeking billets real time. In fact you'll find a great method in switchcraft.
Luccky
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Luccky
Oliver, there is all you need to know about billet work in switchcraft. It's a gold mine for mentalists, really.
Oliver Wallen
View Profile
Regular user
London
152 Posts

Profile of Oliver Wallen
Convinced. I'll be buying it very soon. Thanks
Luccky
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Luccky
You won't regret it !
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1175 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I can't think of a better bargain when you compare knowledge gained to the dollar spent.
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..15..27..39..51..59~60~61~62~63..68~69~70 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL