The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..31..40..49..58..67..68~69~70 [Next]
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Wow! Thank you so much, Charlie!!

That quote would look great on my web page. Can I put it on my site?

Elliott

PS. I plan to send out Alexander’s “Tel.” billet routine shortly before December 8th.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
The launch date has been finalized. Barring unforeseen circumstances, it should go out to my mailing list on Sunday December 7th.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I started putting together a last minute bonus. I don’t think it will adversely affect the delivery date. Either way, the supplement will include the best mentalism genre drawing ever!!! You’ll see…
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
You Sir are an Awesome individual.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3042 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I also was one of the first to buy this book!
And is abslutely A MUST HAVE!!
There is EVERYTHING !! If you have this, you don't nedd to purchase anything else about the Billet Switch.
Thanks again Elliot!
Luca Volpe
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Aaron and Luca. I really appreciate it.

I just completed putting the finishing touches on this one, including the last minute bonus. I still want to give it one more “look over,” but there is plenty of time before the Sunday mailing.

Thank you again to Alexander Marsh for contributing "Tel."

(by the way, Alexander has a new book coming out very soon called "Triptych")

Elliott
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I just discovered this thread. I normally hate discovering a thread like this because I find myself compelled to purchase what everyone is raving about and generally there goes another $100 or more. What a pleasant suprise to find such a wealth of information on billet switches for such a reasonable price!

After ordering your pdf and downloading it, I must say this looks to be the best $20 I've spent in months!

Let me add my thanks to you along with everyone elses for your wonderful contribution.

Mike
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
This is simply put, the best purchase one can make.

nothing to add to that.

quality... check
quantity.... check
price...check
customer service... check
reliability... check

it should be on any beginner's book list.
drswoboda
View Profile
New user
Milwaukee, WI
78 Posts

Profile of drswoboda
Wow, more material soon! I'm stilling working on the 300+ pages already in the package... Thanks.

-David
—"Honest to Goodness, I Only Cheat a Little" - Max Malini (1873-1943), Illusionist
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you very much, Mike, lejon and David.

I finished work on the new supplement, converted it to a PDF, added it to the main Switchcraft file, and updated the bookmarks. I am very pleased with the final product. It will go out to the mailing list on Sunday.

After that’s done, I will update the file offered for sale on my web-site.

Elliott

PS. If someone buys the book (I can always hope) between now (Dec. 4 2008) and Sunday (December 8) he or she will also receive the revised version on December 8th. Normally, due to the bouncing of emails etc., I refrain from making such commitments. However, as the timeframe is so limited, I will do so in this case.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Okay. It’s about 10:00 in NYC, but I figure it must be after 12:00 (and thus December 7th) in large portions of the world.

I just updated my web-site and downloadable file. I will now begin the process of mailing the 9th supplement out.

I’ll let you guys know as soon as they all go out…
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
Awesome! It is not even Sunday yet and I already have it. I have not had a chance to read over the update but I did look over it and was rather excited to see my name. Elliot you are most certainly welcome.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2184 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I just opened my email to find Elliott's supplement waiting for me.
Marsh's Tel looks like a great addition to one of the best value's in magic.

thanks Elliott.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Aaron and dmoses!!

Check your email and bulk mail folders, folks.

As usual, a bunch of emails bounced back. Hopefully most of you got it OK.

For the record, the Switchcraft file available on my site now includes:

Switchcraft
The Billet Machine
Billet Proof
Silver Billet
Back from the Dead
Stack Master
CT's Switch
Q 4 U 2
The Zombie Chicken Read
Alexander Marshe’s Tel.

Thanks again,

Elliott
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Received, read, and re-read (with a little testing with some billets) already. Elliott, you are far too kind to us! Folks, not just a marvelous routine and sneak by Alexander, but a bonus write up of the Temple Switch AND a little history of said switch. If you haven't picked up *Switchcraft* yet, what ARE you waiting for?

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Chet!!

Oops I messed up. Is there any way we can delete the “E” from the word “Marsh’s”? I guess it’s after 11:00 and I’m a bit excited about getting this out. Sorry about that typo, Alexander.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Speaking of typos…I could have sworn I mentioned something, but it seems I forgot.

The mailing exceeded the limits for my gmail account, so I am unable to send any emails from that account for 24 hours. Sorry for the apparent rudeness. I’ll respond to all gmail correspondence once I can again send outgoing mail.
AlienMind
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
131 Posts

Profile of AlienMind
When I bought Switchcraft, two years ago, I thought it was a magnificent work, now I do not have more words ... just THANK YOU Elliott!

Pier
lejon
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of lejon
Yes yes ...

in my country was st nicolas yesterday. but I live abroad now. so no st nicloas for me...

but thaks to Elliott, I got my st nicolas...

excited....

thanks.

ST nicolas in northern euro countries is 6 dec, and is the saint who brings the present to the kids. bigger than Santa.

St Nicolas=> Saint Nikolaus => Santa Klaus

thanks elliott
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
I received mine too Elliott. Thank you once again. Yes, one of my best purchases this year. Mark Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..31..40..49..58..67..68~69~70 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL