The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..44~45~46~47~48..53..57..61..65..68~69~70 [Next]
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, sir. That means a lot to me.

Incidentally, the thing that has been eating up my time is 90% resolved, so I will hopefully make progress on the supplement in the near future. It mostly features a large contribution from a Café Member (who is probably wondering what on earth is taking me so long.)

Elliott
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hmm. Have no idea if my copy of Switchcraft is up to date.
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of Maddened
How do we get any future supplements? Or will these be sent to us? Oh and yes, is there a way to check whether my copy of Switchcraft has the latest updates?

Marvelous work by the way. Thank you so much for it!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2010-11-26 05:15, bevbevvybev wrote:
Hmm. Have no idea if my copy of Switchcraft is up to date.

Hi Julian,

The last supplement to go out was “Three.”

I always update my web site immediately prior to mailing a new supplement.

So, if people ever wish to verify if they have the latest edition, they can get an instant and accurate answer by visiting my site.

Thanks again,

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2010-11-26 07:50, Maddened wrote:
How do we get any future supplements? Or will these be sent to us? Oh and yes, is there a way to check whether my copy of Switchcraft has the latest updates?

Marvelous work by the way. Thank you so much for it!

Hi Maddened,

My web site lists the supplements released so far.

So, that is the quickest way to check the status.

Regarding distribution: I have been experimenting with different approaches. In the past, I mostly used email.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Bartelli
View Profile
Veteran user
Belgium
322 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Hmm... I don't see three in my latest version. The latest version I have is Switchcraft v25 which does include the holiday special supplement, but not the three supplement. Seams like I'm one behind. (could be useful)
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Hi Bart,

You are definitely on my mailing list, so the only thing I can think of is that “Three” either bounced or got lost in spam. I just sent you a new download link, which will hopefully get delivered (please check spam, just in case it goes there.)

Thanks again,

Elliott
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Well, it sounds like Elliott, once again, has another supplement on the way for this never ending tome...

I figured I'd bring this thread back to the top for those of you who are new to the forums here, or mentalism in general. It saddens me that newbies are being seduced by the ad copy for 'The Revelation Effect', a poorly performed rip off of Acidus Novus, when they could be led to Switchcraft instead--containing an "authorized-before-release" version of Acidus Novus (the best case scenario seems to be that Millard agreed to sign off for release of The Revelation Technique after it was produced, which certainly isn't a very professional way for those people to go about doing things), along with a billion other billet techniques for the same price as you can get the Revelation Technique for.

If you are new to mentalism and have been tempted by the ad copy for The Revelation Technique, do yourself the favor of buying Switchcraft for yourself instead--a book needing no fancy ad to increase sales, as it's value is in its pages and is spread by word of mouth, 4 years or so now after its initial release.

If you are a veteran of these forums and haven't bought this for yourself yet, what are you waiting for? It really is one of the best resources available to give yourself an endless toolbox of billet techniques. It would make for a wonderful, affordable gift to give yourself this holiday season for those times you need an excuse to escape from family.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
I just bought this.

It's staggering -- 500 pages! This'll keep me busy for a while...
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
@cpbartak, I agree. Why get a little movie that may or may not have the permission of the creator of the effect that ONLY teaches that effect to some unknown level of quality when you could get the same thing, plus just about every other peek and tear you could ever wish for and applications for them all for the SAME price. No matter how long Xavier could have stretched out his video, there's no matching 500 (and ever growing) pages of goodness.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
I've just about run out of words to describe how wonderful SWITCHCRAFT is, so I'll leave it to others to comment.

I'm off to watch "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" again to see if there are any hints on how we can find the Grail so Elliott can drink from it and keep on providing his unbelievable FREE (which is almost as unbelievable as the things they contain) supplements for eternity!!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hey Elliott-

Just checked out your site. I don't think I got "Three" either. (The last I have is v.25.)

Oh, for those who don't have this yet, Switchcraft is the most comprehensive work on billets extant. My only criticism is that it's priced way too low!

Good thoughts,

Bob
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much guys!

I have been working on supplement 18 non-stop, since I found out that orders on the Secret Impressions Charity Project are due by the end of this week. I wanted to be able to plug that project in time for it to make a difference.

I edited at super-speed this time, but hopefully, things came out OK.

I just sent out 500 copies, and have many more to go…

Will be back soon…

Elliott

PS. Bob – Thank you so much. The latest edition is forthcoming and has everything to date.
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Checked my emails this morning and what do I find but a new Switchcraft supplement..seems I'm the 1st in to thankyou Elliott...
Hope you and your family have a really happy and safe xmas..thanks once more Elliott..your a champ the way you keep on giving..
Best wishes mate..steve
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you very much, Steve!

I finally mailed them all out. This one was a bit of a race against the clock, as, for the reason mentioned above, I made a commitment to myself to get it out today. Just in time to hit the hay (not Henry Hay.)

Elliott
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
800 Posts

Profile of andykean
Thanks Elliot

Switchcraft must the best value in magic ever!

merry christmas
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
Received the Switchcraft supplement. Many thanks and have a great Xmas
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
What a great surprise to see a new supplement in my email this morning.Switchcraft just gets better and better.
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
What a great surprise to see a new supplement in my email this morning.Switchcraft just gets better and better.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I just received it too.
It will be a grat reading for christmas.
Thanks again Elliot!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..44~45~46~47~48..53..57..61..65..68~69~70 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL