The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..46~47~48~49~50..54..57..60..63..66..68~69~70 [Next]
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
You’re very welcome, Larry.

Have a great weekend (and belated happy New Year.)

Elliott
Eddiep1960
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Eddiep1960
Wow. 32 pages for this topic. Sounds like a great material. I love the works with billets (also known as billits).
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Eddie.

If 32 pages is great, then you’ll love the actual book, which has nearly twenty times as many pages Smile

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Alex posted a review in the Ebook section.

Here’s the link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&4

Elliott
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
It's been almost two weeks, and we still have only 32 pages. There MUST be someone who hasn't bought Switchcraft yet!

*jeep! and God Bless!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Quote:
On 2010-12-22 23:34, ElliottB wrote:
Thank you, Cozmo, Gabor, Steve and Luke.

Luke, I just noticed something interesting about the name "Sid Helkule" Smile

:)
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2011-02-02 20:53, mormonyoyoman wrote:
It's been almost two weeks, and we still have only 32 pages. There MUST be someone who hasn't bought Switchcraft yet!

*jeep! and God Bless!
--Grandpa

Chet,

You must be prophetic, as I did have a sale yesterday (finally – sales have been very slow lately.)

Thanks again,

Elliott
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
[quote]On 2011-02-04 10:35, ElliottB wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-02 20:53, mormonyoyoman wrote:

*jeep! and God Bless!
--Grandpa

Chet,

You must be prophetic, as I did have a sale yesterday (finally – sales have been very slow lately.)

Thanks again,

Elliott
[/quote

That's because the entire population of the Earth (with the possible exception of the Middle East and Greece right now) already have a copy of Switchcraft. That's one page for every person who's ever bought the book.

*jeep! and God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Chet.

One of the advantages of Labor Day weekend is that I will finally have some free time on my hands. I have started working on the next supplement in earnest now, and hope to make some significant progress over the next few days.

Elliott
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Wow! What really great news! Go Elliott!!!
merricksforge
View Profile
New user
Asheville, NC
74 Posts

Profile of merricksforge
I got this a few weeks ago...amazing work.
Psychic Escape
Man has an invincible inclination to allow himself to be deceived and is, as it were, enchanted with happiness when the rhapsodist tells him epic fables as if they were true, or when the actor in the theater acts more royally than any real king. So long as it is able to deceive without injuring, that master of deception, the intellect, is free; it is released from its former slavery and celebrates its Saturnalia. It is never more luxuriant, richer, prouder, more clever and more daring. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Funny, just yesterday and today I've taken the book out for another read. After this, I've changed my favorite to the Pusillanimous Billet Read. The justification and possible uses for this are very good and very strong. It would play in nicely with a reading for a one on one QA.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
Before reading Switchcraft, I would only use this classic technique on stage since I felt it was too bold to do close up in a practical manner. I now use this just about every day in all types of situations and scenarios, it's that good.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, gmeister, merricksforge, DekEL an Mauricio!

So, over the weekend, I completed a first draft for a very cool mind-reading billet trick. I’ll probably self-edit it this Sunday.
Then, I’ll need to figure out whether to release it (as a supplement) by itself or together with other material.
There are pros and cons.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18119 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Stop giving away your hard work Elliott...

I hope you stop, and release switchcraft in paperback, in 5 volumes...

I'd buy 'em...

I'll even design you the covers and help out with the setting up of it all...
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12590 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hi Elliot!

This is great news indeed. Did I tell you that I intend to include Switchcraft in my 39 Steps when I update it. It is easily of of the most valuable mentalism resources to be published in the last decade. (And, yes, you can quote me on that.)

Good thoughts,

Bob
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Bob I really appreciate your quote and placement on the 39 steps. I will definitely update my web site either tonight or tomorrow.

Iain, thank you again for your generous offer to help with the cover and formatting. I expect to take you up on it when I finally do a hard copy. Speaking of your work on books with cool covers…I read “Mannerisms” doing the hurricane we had in New York. It was pretty cool (the book – not the hurricane) and I never thought of doing Q&A like that. I have not tried making the envelope(s) yet, but plan to.

Elliott
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
With all these praises, I just pulled the trigger on it myself. I am relatively new to the world of mentalism and trying to build a solid foundation of knowledge and this massive work looks like it will be a corner stone. Having only had a chance so far to quickly skim the contents, I have a feeling I will be learning from this book for years.

David J
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1523 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
You won't be disappointed.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Quote:
On 2011-09-10 07:33, Jinx13 wrote:
With all these praises, I just pulled the trigger on it myself. I am relatively new to the world of mentalism and trying to build a solid foundation of knowledge and this massive work looks like it will be a corner stone. Having only had a chance so far to quickly skim the contents, I have a feeling I will be learning from this book for years.

David J

You definitely will. It's been over a year since I got my copy, and I'm still digging up new things. It's almost as big as the Bible and growing all the time.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (166 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..46~47~48~49~50..54..57..60..63..66..68~69~70 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL