The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sensei Strange's "Priest" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
An online music video I shot recently for the band Jessica's Crime.

The song is about a corrupt priest of the old west - so this is my first shot at a more character driven performance style, and a time period style. For you nice folks out there - stay away from gambler old west priests, even though they look so darn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6dYN4CZDRM
SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
Wow,

So I made this for a band I really like after writing them to use get their permission. It just so happens that they are going into production on a full sale video of this song in January - and I got signed on to the project. Neat!

They asked me to do exactly this but with Tarot. Any ideas how to do an ultimate monte with tarot? Perhaps I will just think up something else.
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Congratulations!
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Very nice video. The attention to detail really gave the piece a great atmosphere.
SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
Atmosphere is what I think making stronger more entertaining magic is all about.
Bill Rubie
View Profile
New user
Baltimore
57 Posts

Profile of Bill Rubie
I don't know if this will help when the Band goes to full production but, Bicycle just came out with a "Vintage 1800" deck. I think it would capture the time period more.

Nice job on the video
When a person starts off a factual statement with "They Say"...

Please ask, who are they?

Bill
SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
Thanks,

As far as I know, bicycle has been the same design since the 1890's. I have a few 1860 decks - but they have no finish, making them have a very different feel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sensei Strange's "Priest" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL