The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SYKYS watch from BAZAR DE MAGIA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Any news about it.

Anybody saw this watch for real???

From our good friends at Bazar de Magia comes SYKYS, an amazing “time prediction” watch that actually keeps time. Yes, it's a real watch! Over three years of design work went into SYKYS, and the outcome is breathtaking. A truly diabolical magic weapon.
Let's see: You can predict four different pre-defined times (not a sequence). You perform the illusion while the spectator holds the watch in his own hand. The watch can be examined before and after the performance. SYKYS is self contained, nothing else is needed to perform with it. No magnets are used.
Perform 17 routines by Max Maven, Trevor Lewis, Rich Bloch, Fantasio, Tony Binarelli, Anthony Blake and others.
One year warranty. SYKYS is built upon a fine-quality and fashionable watch. Since it's a real watch you can wear it as your regular watch. The perfect impromptu "show-me-a-trick" kind of trick. $295.00
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
It looks like a working Timetrix.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3666 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
IT does seem like a working timetrix but didn't timetrix have pre-defined predictions that ran in sequence whereas the ad for Skys states that the times are random and not sequenced?

Micahel
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Marduk
View Profile
New user
Argentina
90 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Hello!
You are right. SYKYS is actually a Timetrix working watch. Better look, and a real watch also.
The pre seted times have no logical secuence. SYKYS has a handmade internal mechanism, therefore the pre seted times are all different on each watch. It comes with 17 strong routines wrote by Max maven, Fantasio, Tony Binarelli, Trevor Lewis, Rick Bloch and others.
Marduk
I'am a proffesional magician and lecturer
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I took the plunge and ordered one.... I love watch magic... Lot of cash but it sounds like its worth it..... Ill let everyone know what I think when I get it!!!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3666 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Marduk,

Is the metal band adjustable to fit slimmer wrists or is it one size fits all? Do you have any plans on making the watch with a leather band?

Thank you very much.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Marduk
View Profile
New user
Argentina
90 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Dear Michael:
SYKYS comes with a heavy metal band, you can adjust it at any watchmaker, or even you can change it with another type of band you prefer(leather maybe).

Judah Vee:
Thank you for purchasing SYKYS, I will appreciate your review here!!!
All my best!
Quique Marduk
I'am a proffesional magician and lecturer
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The best price for this watch is $278.50 with free shipping at http://www.mjmmagic.com

I will get one.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I don't think you will be dissapointed Jean Luc. (spelled that wrong I am sure) I have used mine ALOT since I bought it.....

Judah
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The spelling is perfect.I already sent my order.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote:
On 2007-01-08 23:41, Judah Vee wrote:
I don't think you will be dissapointed Jean Luc. (spelled that wrong I am sure) I have used mine ALOT since I bought it.....

Judah
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
I just watched the demo, and this look good!
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Your welcome,Jean...

Ciao'

Judah Vee
nicpicot
View Profile
New user
uk
19 Posts

Profile of nicpicot
Quote:
On 2006-12-06 07:55, Marduk wrote:
Hello!
You are right. SYKYS is actually a Timetrix working watch. Better look, and a real watch also.
The pre seted times have no logical secuence. SYKYS has a handmade internal mechanism, therefore the pre seted times are all different on each watch. It comes with 17 strong routines wrote by Max maven, Fantasio, Tony Binarelli, Trevor Lewis, Rick Bloch and others.
Marduk

my hour hand is not set right can I return it to you to be refixed correctly?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SYKYS watch from BAZAR DE MAGIA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL