The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Duke's Dye Version Finale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1724 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Years ago I used Dye Version on stage and my finale was to either produce a rabbit or a dove from it. I always felt that without the live stock my routine was fairly weak. The rest of the routine was out of Ginn's book, and that got just a fair reaction. I stopped using the animals and took the routine out of my show. Does anyone have a good finale without the animals?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
If you are doing a show with any kind of them, an appropriate message on the inside of the tube is always good. At the end, unroll to reveal, "Safety First", "Happy Birthday", "Merry Christmas", etc. A client's logo can work well also.

Regan
Mister Mystery
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1724 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I guess that I just never knew how to build it up to get any real punch at the end for a sock finale. I used the message at the end, (when I stopped using birds), but it was really kind of flat. Maybe the message and then another kind of production from the message paper ... torn and restored ...... ?
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
A nice spectacular ending for a dye tube routine is to segue into a Blendo, and then use the large Blendo foulard for your dove or flower productions.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Duke's Dye Version Finale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL