The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Monti (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wolfsong
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of wolfsong
What is the best final load for these cups?
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Quote:
On 2006-12-18 03:37, wolfsong wrote:
What is the best final load for these cups?

If you can find some slightly undersized tennis balls they will work well. Lacrosse balls will also fit.

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Thanks for that Richard, I was going to take one of my cups down to my local sporting goods store to find that out, but now I know!
SeanD13
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, RI
263 Posts

Profile of SeanD13
I too would like to say thank you to Santa Jake for a set of Satin Finished Copper Monti Cups. I will be busting out of my seems on Christmas morning.

This will be my first set of REAL cups. I could not be happier.

Thank you Santa Jake, "YOU ROCK!!!"

SeanD13
Have you hugged a Cup Junkie lately?

Learn more at www.CupsCon.com
"If We Build It Will you Come?"
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2213 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Sean
you're very welcome, use them in good health and magic.

Helper Elf
Jake
:)
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
mentalskeptic
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, CA
147 Posts

Profile of mentalskeptic
Quote:
On 2006-12-08 11:31, Rimbaud wrote:
Harry is practically a god here in Saint Louis. He's a really good guy and a terrific close up worker. He also used to do some great stage work, but I don't know if he still does. I even remember him doing a milk can escape back in the early '80s.

Harry is still around at the Midwest Magic Jubilees and local magic meetings and he still performs. I believe I just saw that he was at the Castle relatively recently. I remember he was always quietly helpful at the Magicians Roundatble meetins and other club get-togethers. I bet you a million he still is.
"Few have the courage of their convictions; fewer still, the courage for an attack on their convictions." — Nietzsche
The Great Todd
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of The Great Todd
Not only is Harry Monti "Alive and Well", you can see current photos of Harry on Assembly8.com and he will be performing for the 50th year at the Magic Castle in 2013. Attached is a photo of Harry Monti performing at S.A.M. Assembly 8 in St. Louis on July 25th 2013.

Click here to view attached image.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1812 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Harry Monti is a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in many, many years, and is a true sweetheart of a guy, and one of the "greats of St. Louis Magic".

I was very fortunate to have grown up in St. Louis and have very fond memories of "impromptu magic sessioning" with Harry at DeVoe's Magic Den.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Monti (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL