The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Triple Threat Wallet - THE REVIEW (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I should be thanking YOU Tony. I use this wallet all the time. I don't use the insert though, just the wallet. It's also very easy to stick a post it note to the loading flap so you can easily pocket write. I have used this in a pinch and it is killer. The Wallet acts as a little table and you can easily write numbers or a name. Definitely one of my best magic props.
James

Quote:
On 2009-05-18 22:36, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-05-18 20:11, Xiqual wrote:
Two years later and my Triple threat wallet is still going strong. I carry it everyday and use it as my regular wallet. I use the "palm" method and I love this wallet. If I lost it, I would buy another right away.
James

Thank you very much James. I have a video with two new loading concepts... One by Marty Miller and the other by me. I think that you will find them rather usefull.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2009-05-21 08:37, Xiqual wrote:
I should be thanking YOU Tony. I use this wallet all the time. I don't use the insert though, just the wallet. It's also very easy to stick a post it note to the loading flap so you can easily pocket write. I have used this in a pinch and it is killer. The Wallet acts as a little table and you can easily write numbers or a name. Definitely one of my best magic props.
James

Quote:
On 2009-05-18 22:36, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-05-18 20:11, Xiqual wrote:
Two years later and my Triple threat wallet is still going strong. I carry it everyday and use it as my regular wallet. I use the "palm" method and I love this wallet. If I lost it, I would buy another right away.
James

Thank you very much James. I have a video with two new loading concepts... One by Marty Miller and the other by me. I think that you will find them rather usefull.

In that case, you may find the upcoming video quite useful James. It has two very good loading moves... One for each compartment of the wallet... Send me your mailing addy again, and I will send you a dvd of the wallet explanation. I will also send you a sample of the new wallet index I am making... It will work in the triple Threat, or most any billfold type wallet. It has a couple of unique features, chief among them is that it stays flat when not in use, but opens and separates the cards when you open the bill compartment...

Write to me at scarneaces@gmail.com and I will send it to ya... Let me know watcha think and any suggestions...

Tony

Rock on.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
I've emailed you as well. Hope that was ok... Smile
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Not a problem Mr. Powell...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I guess That I had underestimated the number of people who would want these dvd's. I am getting quite a few emails... I will be out of town over the weekend... Please email me at :

scarneaces@gmail.com if you want a copy... Sorry for the delay.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I am getting A lot of pm's asking about getting explanation dvd's for MOFO and Triple threat... So hear is watcha do..

Sure, write to me at:

scarneaces@gmail.com

say mofo dvd or Triple Threat dvd in the subject line...The Triple Threat dvd is NOT done. Sean Bogunia is still editing. But he assures me "soon Miller, soon"...

Be sure to include your mailing address...

It is free... If you were a customer of mine...

www.rfaproductions.com
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
93 Posts

Profile of bghost
After reading all the positive reviews of triple threat, I am really considering to get one.
I got a question here.
Can I perform card in sealed envelope with this wallet?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
OK... The wallet dvd's are done... THe reviews y you guys have been good. So iffin yall are interested. click on this link and pick yer product all the info is there... Including links to the PERFORMANCE section of each video.

www.rfaproductions.com
Starromeo
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Starromeo
Where is the link?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2010-04-09 08:20, Starromeo wrote:
Where is the link?

Oops! http://www.rfaproductions.com

(click on products)

After that, just pick a wallet (Triple Threat or Hip Pocket Bombshell) (or MoFo) and click on the link for a viewing of the demo...

www.rfaproductions.com
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
93 Posts

Profile of bghost
I got my Triple Threat Wallet today, and I believe it is one of the best purchase I've had recently.
I am gonna use it as my everyday wallet and perform it after I get comfortable with the loading and peeking.
As for the loading handling I found something good on-line:
http://anytimeillusions.com/gpage.html
It is nicely performed by magician Marty Miller.
I like his handling a lot.
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Excellent handling. I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Excellent handling. I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy sharing your magic. cheaha bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
93 Posts

Profile of bghost
Quote:
On 2010-07-29 18:13, bghost wrote:
I got my Triple Threat Wallet today, and I believe it is one of the best purchase I've had recently.
I am gonna use it as my everyday wallet and perform it after I get comfortable with the loading and peeking.
As for the loading handling I found something good on-line:
http://anytimeillusions.com/gpage.html
It is nicely performed by magician Marty Miller.
I like his handling a lot.

Just found out that the handling is actually from The Believe DVD by Aaron Delongat which mentioned at the end of the clip.
But still smart handling and great performance.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Got mine earlier this week. I love it. It's simple and can be used as normal wallet. Too bad they only have one billfold and 4 slits for cards.

I tried to load it based on the instruction but it's a bit tacky. Someone gave me a link to that anytimeillusions website and I chose that handling. Love it, the twist, the clean hand and angle.

Now I don't know if I still need to buy SAW. I love the billet switch with SAW and hoping to buy it off someone in here.

But, if your budget is tight and looking for a good wallet for CTW routine and simple mentalism or peeking, grab this one fast. Good quality leather, thin and sleek. Looks very simple and good. My first wallet but surely I will love this one for many years to come.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Oh yes, the vids and there are several are now available for all my customers for instant viewing.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Hey Anthony, so what's in the instructional DVD for the Triple Threat Wallet? Does it teach some variations of handling including routines as well?

I live in Asia, so the DVD would be sent or it's a download-able file?

Thanks.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
It is a viewable file on our website.

www.rfaproductions.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
After seeing the Tony Miller video above I'm going to get one next month.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
And yep, it does teach additional handling etcetera.

Enjoy!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Triple Threat Wallet - THE REVIEW (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL