We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bazar de Magia Mouth Coils? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Hey guys..

I'm thinking about buying the bulk amount of Bazar de Magia Mouth Coils (10 boxes of 12 mouth coils = 120 mouth coils)

I understand that these coils are not like others. Could you explain what the material used is like and stuff? Like, is it kind of like straw, or more like the natural mouth coils being tissue paper?

Also, I understand that the website above is the only place you can buy them in that big deal (without going to D Robbins, because I'm not going to spend $200), and they are located in Argentinia. Being that I'm in New Jersey, how long do you think it would take to get to me?

Thanks a lot guys, and any info is appreciated!
-Vinnie
mattmccoy
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of mattmccoy
Vinnie,
In the magic shop I used to work in we sold these. They are rolled up like hat coils. You grab the center of the roll and pull. I beleive it is made out of plastic. It's been almost a year since I worked there. I hope I am talking about the right mouth coil. Good luck.
Matt
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Thanks for the info Matt! But does anyone else have info on how much shipping would be and how long it would take for this product?

Thanks
-Vinnie
Marduk
View Profile
New user
Argentina
99 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Dear Vinnie:
Matt described the Bazar de Magia´s mouth coils very well, but...they are made or paper, If you have the opportunity to watch the old Vito Lupo´s Clown routine you will see these coils in action, or maybe the Vic and Fabrini´s comedy act.
To buy them in quantities, I recommend you to buy them at Murphy´s or Robbins, if you buy them at Bazar de Magia´s shop the shipping cost will be very high, because the weight of the product.
Please, fell free to contact me if you have any question.
regards
Quique Marduk
I'am a proffesional magician and lecturer
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Thanks for the great info, Quique! I've Pmed you..

And by the way, I saw Fantasio use them in his performance with the production of a bird at the end.. Love it!

-Vinnie
Marduk
View Profile
New user
Argentina
99 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Hello guys!
I uploaded a video of our Mouth Coil in action, to watch it, please, go to: http://www.bazardemagia.com/mouthcoil

All the best!
Quique Marduk
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Looks great!! Cant wait to get my hands on some!

-Vinnie
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Quique,

Just wanted to let you know that I bought 5 boxes of these Mouth Coils from Misdirections, and got them today! They are GREAT!!!!!

These things are addictive! I already went through one whole box today! Let me tell you guys, $5 for 12 fifty-foot mouth coils is a major steal!!

I know I'll be coming back for more Bazar mouth coils when I run out of these ones..

Just wanted to share this with you guys, and hopefully for the people who are looking for good quality, and inexpensive mouth coils can give these ones a shot! I love them!

Best,
-Vinnie
Marduk
View Profile
New user
Argentina
99 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Thank you Vinnie!!!
Best wishes!!
Marduk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Bazar de Magia Mouth Coils? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL