The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Email alerts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darkfrog
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Darkfrog
I know I am set up for email alerts for PMs, but is there a way to get an alert when a subscribed thread has an update? All of the other boards I'm on seem to have this feature and it is really handy, especially when a really old thread is revived by someone. What usually happens is that you only get one alert no matter how many other posts follow, until you log onto that thread again. That way you aren't inundated with messages in a very active thread.
Thanks,
Ron
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ron, this has been asked several times before. Currently, if you start a topic, you can flag it so you will receive an email each time there is a response, however, you cannot do that if you are not the originator of the topic.

It's on the list of things to work on but with all the projects on the Café, it is not at the top of the list.
Where the magic begins
Darkfrog
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Darkfrog
Thanks,
good to know it may be a future function.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Email alerts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL