The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking for Illusion/Routine Name (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
What is the name of the routine/illusion that involves a jumbo deck of cards, gun, volunteer etc.....Copperfield used to do it and if you look on youtube you will see it there. I find a lot of entertainers use this routine and it does well....im just curious if there is a name for it and if its possible to obtain it from any dealers or do you have to go about and collect all the pieces yourself....

Any help would be appreciated.....
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Found it!....Jumbo Sidekick....It took me forever to find it on the search....anyone know if they still sell it
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Viking Magic sells it, but it's sold out at the moment and you'll have to get on their waiting list. Also...you'd better start saving your money!

Mark.

http://www.vikingmagiccompany.com/?html=full&key=67
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
You will have a LONG wait for them......The list is LONG and when they comeout with it chances are if your trying to get onthe list now..you will miss the cut. You can find the old version if you look but I would recommend the last version that uses remote instead of sound.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking for Illusion/Routine Name (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL