The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Current Superstars » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Silly Walter the Polar Bear
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Silly Walter the Polar Bear
Hello Mr. Wilson,

Great to have you on these forums. You have had the opportunity to meet hundreds upon hundreds of magicians especially over the last 10 or 15 years. Just curious as to whom you think will be the guys (or girls) to watch out for today or even over the next couple of years? Are there any people in particular that has caused you to take a step back and say "How did these guys get so good so fast?"

Great having you on the forums. I think you will have fun and I anticipate a huge turn out (which is why I wanted to get my question in now).

SW
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
There are so many really talented guys out there it's hard to name any without leaving out others.

The ones I know personally who are really gifted are: Dan and Dave Buck, Ricky Smith, Derek Delgaudio and Mr. Z, could name many more but where to start and where to finish?

There's great talent in magic, right now. These are definitely names to remember.

P
D.WAYNE FOR FUN
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of D.WAYNE FOR FUN
Hey R.P.
I will remember those names. I think I have heard of Dan Buck but not Dave Buck and the others I shall certainly listen out for.
Thanks man for keeping us connected to the underground
D.WAYNE
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey Paul,

Long time no speak!

D.Wayne....odd that you have heard of Dan and not Dave. : )

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Hey Nate - hoping to see you in Feb! Let me know if you'll be in London before or after.

P
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Sure thing! Drop me an email. nathankranzo@gmail.com

Later,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Current Superstars » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL