The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » High School Gym class (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I was seated in the bleachers as the schedule for next weeks gym rotation was being decided. There must have been 50 people in the bleachers. I was doing my whole magic thing over in one of the corners when my friend suggested that I practice my "real" stuff under the bleachers (Card manipulation). After a while of practice my friend suggested that I perform for the whole gym. So I decided...what the heck it will give me some better practice.

I started my approach without the gym teachers consent. Lucky for me all the GYM teachers liked me and didn't care too much. In fact they were curious about what I was going to do. I walked to the center of the gym and turned around. I had the skill to back me so I wasn't too nervous. I looked up and saw the bleachers with everyone on them talking to one another. Some looking at me others ignoring me, but there was a definite "what the heck is this guy doing" atmosphere. I showed my hand empty and proceeded to produce endless cards. One half of the bleachers went dead after about 5 cards, and the other continued without realization. Soon after 10 cards the other half of the crowd still talking swayed to saying things like "woooh look at that" and "wait check that out". Soon the crowd was dead silent and all there was; was me producing cards from all over the place. Even the GYM teachers dropped there jaws. I finished with the second to last card being thrown in the air. Then caught with the same hand dropping it and producing the last card between my first two fingers.

I didn't expect applause, nor did I care for one, but I sure as heck got one.
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
1906Alpha1906
View Profile
Special user
North Cacky Lack
516 Posts

Profile of 1906Alpha1906
Walk Proud...nice job...took an opportunity and ran with it!! You know now you are going to be th talk of the school, right? *smile* be prepared to perform 'off the cuff' from now on.....
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Way to go Wikiro!!!

Now, get ready...all the girls are going to start looking for you!

As 1906Alpha1906 says, you'll be the talk around school. Have fun and enjoy it.

Mark. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » High School Gym class (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL