The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Magic in Scottland » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Hi Paul!
Great to have you in the Café.

Paul, if you had stayed in Scottland, could you have had a full time career as a Magcian, or did you have to venture outside to make that happen.

I'm a huge fan of your work. Your DVD's ( a couple were videos first ) contain killer close-up material. From Crowded Coins to Unholy Gathering ( the BEST, in my opinion, moving hole trick ) you have an eye for astonishing magic.

Do you ever still get fooled and by who?

Best,
Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
I get fooled all the time. Michael Weber fools me any time I see him. Tamariz can fool me any day of the week and Tenyo tricks fool me every year!

Magic in Scotland is pretty much a closed shop. There are several good perfomers who have the agent scene sewn up and there's not much room for anyone else. Moving away was more about meeting magicians I could learn from and I've been very lucky in that regard.

P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Magic in Scottland » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL