The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Scatter Thought - Off Center Tear (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I just wanted to let you know that this excellent publication is back on the market. This morning, I came across the ad at my favorite magic shop, and immediately contacted Alan Wassilak (one of the authors) to find out what was going on. My buddy, my pal Alan then told me that he had made a few adjustments and marketed the second edition through Murphy's. I thanked him for letting me know ahead of time. (Nice to have friends. )

For those who don't know, Scatter Thought is regarded as one of the cleanest and most deceptive methods of obtaining information. But since the first edition was limited to only 150 copies, not many know of this technique. Now is your chance.

I bought mine at magicfact.com it is on the hot list. http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......p;page=1

But since Murphy's is carrying it, it should be available at all of the major shops.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Scatter Thought - Off Center Tear (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL