The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Working with Lennart Green » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
Hi Paul,
I'd love to hear your thoughts on working with Lennart in the Green Magic DVD series. I'm a huge fan of his wonderfully unconventional style. It appears that his creativity is bordering on genius!
Any future plans for projects with Lennart? Or, by chance, do you know if Lennart has anything new in the pipeline for the magic community (maybe a new DVD, or, be still my beating heart, a Lennart Green book?).
My compliments on the Royal Road DVD project too. What a wonderful and valuable resource that is!
Cheers from Australia,
Jason
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Lennert is an amazing person. He's one of the smartest people you could ever meet. I had a ball working with Lennert - he's a real life genius.

We shared a hotel room and I remember getting almost no sleep because we were up all night doing card tricks, flying silks up and down the corridor (!) and talking puzzles.

I hope to work with Lennert again, if luck is with me. Who knows - could be next year?

Glad you liked Royal Road, it means a lot to know it's proving to be a worthwhile venture.

P
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Dear Paul,

I do envy you a lot for that experience with Lennert . . . .

Andy
Cards never lie
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18565 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I agree about Lennert being a genius having spent a full day working with him taking photos of his amazing work. His appearance last year at the WMS, where Bob Sheets blindfolded Lennart with a huge roll of aluminum foil was PRICELESS. Green is not only a genius with the cards but he's a truly FUNNY guy.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Manchester, CT
2038 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Lennart was my first real inspiration into the realm of serious card work. It's too bad that I'm rarely in a position to use his material as I'm never performing seated behind a table, but still it's some of the most original card magic out there. I also envy your experience Paul!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Working with Lennart Green » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL