The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Naked On A Beach Performance Volunteers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Well, I just got off the phone with the King and the smoke from my brain being fried is still pouring out. If you like Slim's last effect you will love this one. I do not want to give to much away but I could not even guess how he performed this effect! It is the closest to remote viewing I think have ever seen. I can not wait till this dvd comes out, this trick could be a nice deal breaker for gigs and much much more. If you have a chance to do this over the phone with him jump at it. Great job Slim, keep thinkin' and drinkin!! Slim King has done it again. I am still shaking my head
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Very Nice effect. I have been trying to re-do the effect in my head and I still don't know how he got my item. I also wont give to much away, but I really enjoyed this and agree with deputy. If you are trying to close a deal this would be perfect. Slim also said he uses it as his opener for his live show. If that is the case then this has just that much more value.

Nice work Slim. I feel naked now. Smile
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
5 hours later and I am still shacking my head
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
268 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
You aren't the only one.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2051 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I got to do this today, and I tell ya, that Slim sure has got a funny way of "blessing" things. His source for holy water is really something else...
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
I really enjoyed the presentation today. Another nice effect from Slim!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
We put a Magical Blessing on many Items and they ALL showed through the Cosmic Haze to the Cener of my Mind. Wonder if the RUM made it a bit Hazier? We secretly blessed Lighters, Rings, Paper,Fifty Cent Pieces, and even a Thimble I believe......all kinds of cool personal items.
Bottom Line....

The HooDoo Blessing works Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5853 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
You also nailed a corkscrew from the late 1800's which at some point had X's carved into it rather crudely. Probably was used on rum and whiskey in it's early life. Nice Job!
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2051 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Quote:
On 2006-12-17 08:00, Slim King wrote:
We secretly blessed Lighters, Rings, Paper...

Not just paper, man, but a John Riggs Butterfly pad! Though after the way it was blessed, I'm not sure I wanna use it anymore...
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I believe that Sebastian Black was thinking of a Crystal Ball on a Heart Smile
Who's John Riggs? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
docelk
View Profile
Veteran user
St. Pete, FL
362 Posts

Profile of docelk
I don't look so good naked anymore.........
Life is a test. It is only a test. If this had been a real life, you would have been given further instructions on where to go, and what to do.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
There has been a lot of interest in this new DVD. Radio Waves 4..... Naked on a Beach. I will pre-sell 12 of these in order to get enough money for another ad here on the Café. At least a 25% discount. If you are interested please PM me.
Thanks
Dave
Carlos the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1234 Posts

Profile of Carlos the Great
Slim King gave me a call this past weekend. He then proceeded to BLOW MY MIND. Over the phone, he told me what item I had chosen, even though there is no way he could have known. Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work.

The HooDoo Blessing works!
Cognite tute
muffin
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of muffin
Looking foward to getting this and slim's ESP dvd after xmas, any idea when this one is due?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17675 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This will be released soon. Jon, Ryan and Tony will get this first( as well as the next installment too...thanks for your support)
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Happy days!!

Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Naked On A Beach Performance Volunteers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL