The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Congratulations to Jamie D. Grant! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
When will the Ripley's book be out?
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
That's a good question. Sometime in 2007 is all I know. The cartoon will be coming out in the first week of February, however. Does anyone get that in their newspaper? I haven't seen a Ripley's Cartoon in any of the Canadian ones...

jdg
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
Do you sell those bottles? If so how much? I imagine they can't be cheap....

Congratulations btw!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Thanx guys!

Drizz,

Check out http://www.whatizit.net and here and here for some thoughts expressed so far...

Cheerio,

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Congrats.....you're creation will always be #1 here at the Café!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Just as a curious side note- I made a "Newspaper Box" in bottle (looooong story) for a contest here and, even though I won the "Readers Choice" wherein I had the most votes, I didn't place in the top three with the judges. I did win a bright orange backpack and a pen set, though.

The thing is- It doesn't matter. There is something infintely more rewarding knowing that you've got friends that support you even though sometimes the judges of the world don't. To all my friends here:

I want to say that I appreciate you, I like you, and most importantly, I've got your back.

Your pal,

jamie

p.s This post is one year after the last one- Believe it or not!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Congratulations to Jamie D. Grant! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL