The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Which Card to Wallet you using now? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Hi Paul, I took you up on a Escolano wallet quite a while ago and loved it! Are you still using this wallet? I am now using the Kaps Wallet by Paul Stone and its great! I keep my Escolano nearby as it is a smooth load and really an attractive wallet.

Sean
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
My Escolano is right here, Sean. I love it. It's a lovely wallet with a touch of class. I love the Kaps too but this one is very much my favourite.

I think Denny and Lee might have one or two left, if you're lucky (to anyone reading this who wants one). there were two types - one loaded into an envelope, the other was just a slide. I use the slide but own both, just in case.

P
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
685 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
Paul - I checked at Denny and Lee... nothing there... do you have another source for this wallet? Thanks!

sdmagic
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1501 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Kenton Knepper's new Checkbook Wallet is now available.

http://www.wonderwizards.com

http://www.tonycurtismagic.com

Tony Curtis
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
I can write to Juan Escolano and find out if he sells them online now.

His wallets were exceptional quality, much higher than the cardboard-like wallets most dealers sell. They felt like a great wallet before you even did a trick with it!

P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Which Card to Wallet you using now? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL