The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What kind of poker chips do you use for player poker? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jerrydb4
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
56 Posts

Profile of jerrydb4
Hello,

This is for anyone that plays poker and uses chips. What kind (brand) of chips do you use and how do you like them? I know the different types... plastic, composite and clay and I know that clay is the best and plastic are the cheap ones. But I am just looking for opinions from people that own chips and what they think of them.

Thanks in advance,

Jerry Greenlee
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I don't play poker, but if I did I know I would play with the kind of chips that disappear visably from in front of me and reappear mysteriously in front of my opponents!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I have only used the cheapo red, white and blue chips. In college we played nickel, dime, quarter poker games, and used the actual coins.

Might be kind of classy to have some nice, thick, solid chips.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I have seen nice high quality wooden chips with logo and value embossed on them. I have never been in a position to afford those, as beautiful as they are. So I stick to the cheap ones.

Some day.....
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What kind of poker chips do you use for player poker? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL