The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » Special Announcement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hello Everyone,

I have a special announcement! As most of you know, I write the Magic Friday Column here on the Café and it has been, I'm proud to say, quite popular. So much so that it's being picked up by a brand new magazine called Street Magic which is being put out by Café member James Clark of Blacksmagicgroup. Not only will I be writing Magic Friday S.E. (Street Edition) but I also hope to take on a bigger writing role and contribute some larger pieces.

Aside from Magic, one of my biggest passions (I hope you can tell) is Writing, so to be published in a wide release publication is a major goal for me and I'm really happy about it. However, it brings a bit of sad news as well, as Magic Friday here on the Café will now only be once a month, after a couple month hiatus, with the remaining three appearing in Street Magic.

I want everyone here on the Café to know that I appreciate all the comments and thoughts people have sent me over the last few years (especially over the last few weeks with the whole Ripleys thing). Obviously, I owe a massive debt of gratitude to Steve Brooks for giving me my column here as it has opened doors I never knew existed. Steve, Thank You- I'll still be writing MF's here from time to time and I plan on taking a larger role in the forums at large. I'm also hoping that this new position will help me along with the release of my future book: the definitive guide on how to be a bike messenger and a magician to billionaires, and perhaps send me off onto the lecture circuit one day-who knows. I'll find out on Friday...

Jamie D. Grant
Master Magician
Magic Café Columnist
Street Magic Columnist

p.s. Everyone should now PM James Clark and tell him what a great decision he's made, lol.

p.p.s. If you have any comments about the magazine or have effects you'd like to see performed out in the real world, please e-mail me at: jgrant@streetmagicmagazine.com

p.p.p.s. That's a new P.S.record! Click here if you'd like to comment on this post. Thanx!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » Special Announcement (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL