The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tiptophat
View Profile
Loyal user
Wesley
269 Posts

Profile of tiptophat
Look at Michael Ammars Easy to master Money Miracles, I believe vol 1 of the series. There is a very interesting coing matrix using a s.... and under most circumstances be performed on the ground with the spectators looking down upon it.
JamesD
View Profile
New user
Lexington KY
70 Posts

Profile of JamesD
Jim Pace has a really nice 2 second Matrix routine, called Quick a Chink on his Visu-Antics video. Nice, fast, ends rather clean, and if I remember correctly it doesn't use any gaffed coins. It would make an interesting followup of a more traditional Matrix.
Leigh
View Profile
New user
Ex-Blighty, now Canada
78 Posts

Profile of Leigh
not...by the look of it!
Smile
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I too have gone back to the original matrix, a layperson friend of mine was watching a clip of 'Impossible Matrix' by John Kennedy and he figured out (roughly) the method straight off. I showed him the classic matric and it floored him. While I do the like Paul Harris' one, I feel the onlt way to better the original one is use four different coins, I am sure there are some in print but I have been working on my own.
Smile
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Hey Hackmonkey, check out this thread for some info on foriegn coin matrices. Hope it helps.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=3
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
new and improved methods?? lol.

there are so many old and super good ones that you don't even have to look far for. Some undiscovered stuff that will make it all seem new anyway.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Matrix (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL