The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Learning the Basics (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Giobbi's Card College I'd think would be a tad challenging for the tyro aspiring card worker. But Giobbi's Card College Light has some really powerful, yet relatively easy to do, effects.
PBiddy412
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania
27 Posts

Profile of PBiddy412
My suggestion, since I'm currently in the learning phase, is to get both both the book and DVD of The Royal Road to Card Magic. After reading, practicing, watching the DVD, my movements are starting to develop. Seeing someone else do it, after having a knowledge of what is going on, has helped me improve dramatically. The overhand shuffle to me right now is almost second hand nature. Still needs some improvement, that's where patience and more practice come in, but its a lot better than what I use to do!
tupawk
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of tupawk
I can second the R. Paul Wilson DVD set along with the Royal Road book. Both of them together helped me tremendously. Paul Wilson even tells you at the beginning of the DVD to get the book and make sure you read it!
jmuscold
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of jmuscold
I have the 4 dvd set Royal Road to Card Magic, and think its great. Get that if you want to learn the fundamentals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Learning the Basics (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL