The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Nice backdrop by Jeff Jones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
It's a super light weight backdrop that sets up in 30 seconds. The backdrop is on a single stand. The drape rolls up into in a small approximately 3 ft folding frame. It unfolds to approximately 9 ft wide. The height is adjustable so it fit all room. I bought mine at Kidabra. I used it for the first time a few days ago for a regular costumer. I set the BD up and was praised about how professional it looked over my old one. It made me look good even before I started the show. Now that’s class!
Magic Mike
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I am eager to get a better aprpeciation for the quality of the backdrop art as the revamped website goes live.

Dan.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
This backdrop is from alluminum?
Like spider system?
Any photo from the backdrop with out curtain?

Tank´s

Paulo
Magicmike40
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Magicmike40
No a straight stand to a T top, similar to Abbots Jet Set but on steroid. The Spider BD curtain is hung after setting up the frame which takes a little time. With Jeff’s BD the curtain is attached to a T frame. Set it on top of the stand open it up and raise you’re done. Keep in mind it’s a new design on an old idea with a new twist. I wish I had thought outside the box. What Jeff does with the cloth making it look like a stage drape and the fact it folds up with the cloth is awesome! Give Jeff a call it's his baby. I'm just a Big fan.
Magic Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Nice backdrop by Jeff Jones (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL