The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle engraved card guard - Help??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Feo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Feo
Hello guys,
I am looking for a bicycle engraved card guard. The first one that was released, the one that looks like a regular pack of rider backs. (I have seen the new ones, those are not the ones I am looking for)
Do any of you guys know of any place that may still have those instead of the new ones? or maybe one of you guys got one but later upgraded to a porper? or maybe did not like it at all and have it on your drawer?
I've been monitoring eBay but I have not seen one show up yet. If you want to sell it, I am your man...
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Not exactly what you're looking for, but it does look nifty with the engraved spades and the Ghost back -

http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Gear/El......ards.php
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Feo
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Feo
Those are the new ones, which I already have two of them. The previous version to those was a clip that looked just like a regular rider backs box. Artistically these are nicer, I just happen to like the other one better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle engraved card guard - Help??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL