We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » An idea for business cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lubdub
View Profile
Regular user
bloomsburg, pa
107 Posts

Profile of lubdub
First of all, I was reading old john C. lecture notes, and he stated if you have raised print business cards, the raised ink will act like roughing fluid(tried it, works better than ever, staples has 500 raised print cards for 11.95 and 1000 for 15.95)...Amazing ideas for Mental Photo Deck Come in Mind.

Second of all, I don't think my idea is original (mark mason has a excellent version with cards), But a cardiographic with business would be a true miracle!(i am adapting mason's idea). So any feedback would be great and any other ideas for business cards would help(i have 1000 to play around with).

Your friendly magician,
Jordan Rosenberg
only a magician can play a liar but then all magicians are liars
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Wow, that's a great idea! Now I just need business cards...
lubdub
View Profile
Regular user
bloomsburg, pa
107 Posts

Profile of lubdub
The best deal I found is at staples...500 custom raised print cards for 11.95 or a 1000 for 15.95. (i am not a staples salesman, I just think the quality of the cards can't be be for the price!)

jordan
only a magician can play a liar but then all magicians are liars
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Thanks, lubdub. I'll check it out.
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Romania
1342 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
That's a great idea! I use fraud with my business cards.
I will give this a try!
thanks for sharing!

-Matt
Your One Stop Booze Abusing Comedy Magic Show!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
That's a great price for some business cards. I need to order some myself.

Do you suggest the "raised ink" instead over the standard "printed on" ink for your business cards? Any other reason to have them like that other than having them act like roughing cards?

Mark.
magicbillk
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of magicbillk
Matt-
What do you move on your business cards? I'm having a hard time visualizing Fraud with a business card.

-Bill
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." -Dunninger

www.magicbillk.com
blink_inc
View Profile
Loyal user
Hamilton
278 Posts

Profile of blink_inc
Btw
raised ink is called thermography

the Staples deal is a great price, hoever are you only limited to their layouts or can you give them your artwork on disk?

will//
I am a Sankey addict....please, help me!

My name is Will, my company is Blink, an experience in transposition.
that_magic_guy
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of that_magic_guy
I do a version of linking cards with mine it kakes a great souvineer for the person
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Romania
1342 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
You could also try Brian Platts idea from catapult of the torn and restored business card. great effect!

-Matt
Your One Stop Booze Abusing Comedy Magic Show!
Random_Hajile
View Profile
New user
Xi'an, China & London, England
35 Posts

Profile of Random_Hajile
David Ren Jenkins' "Warp One Inc" works well with my cards. Nice and visual so they remember it and then I give them the restored and get the booking a day or two later. ;-)
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Quote:
On 2006-12-20 17:16, lubdub wrote:
The best deal I found is at staples...500 custom raised print cards for 11.95 or a 1000 for 15.95. (i am not a staples salesman, I just think the quality of the cards can't be be for the price!)

jordan

Wow, it is $10 for 250 blank business cards at Office Max. I wish I lived near a Staples store.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » An idea for business cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL