The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Audience Acupuncture/ Audience Dismember (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
I am going to purchase either Audience Acupuncture or Audience Dismember for my fair shows and would like some feedback from some people whom have worked with either of these. I have the demo tapes from Bill Smith and have spoken with him but would like some feedback from some workers out there. Are there any problems or nuances of which I should be aware? I'm concerned about possible lighting problems if I go with Audience Acupuncture, is that a concern? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
Hi Daktari,

Having owned both illusions, it is my opinion that you would have less lighting concerns with Dismember. Both are strong effects (I think Dismember is stronger)
--but--this is not to say that you won't have any lighting concerns with Dismember--you will--but they will be much less than Acupuncture. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

Keith Jozsef
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
513 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Interesting thread - but little experience-input...
I never saw one of them live, only sometimes a video of dismember and once a video from acupunture.
Maybe acupuncture is stronger, cause with dismember the public get suspicious of the black box under the illusion and the back with the lights...

Is there more (live)-experience outside?
estone
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of estone
JoyJoy where's the video of acupunture you saw.
reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
471 Posts

Profile of reynold
Hello,
I currently own both illusions. Dismember I have performed it about 500 times in the last five years and acupuncture is fairly new I have only performed it about 10 times.

I must say that acupuncture is NO killer is just solid gold ENTERTAINMENT but nobody will ever walk away talking about it. But I love it because of the milage I get from it.

The acupuncture is to soon to have an opinion but apparently it is getting a bit more reaction than dismember but don't have an opinion yet.

Dakari: If you get the Dismember contact me first to give you some pointers.

Thanks,
Reynold
Oliver - Twist
View Profile
Regular user
France
170 Posts

Profile of Oliver - Twist
Estone,

Luis de Matos has a clip on his web in the showroom section under tv. It's called Acupunctur.

Oliver
May all your days be magical

Oliver Twist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Audience Acupuncture/ Audience Dismember (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL