The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magician Reveals Secrets For Diggs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
That's HILARIOUS. He got caught up for sure! I bet he'll get booted from the Magic Castle, etc... Smooth Move Man! We do NOT need magicians like this in the world.
magikev
View Profile
New user
California
18 Posts

Profile of magikev
Hey Jessiah,

I don't see what was not already explained by me that is in that article. Please elaborate. I already explained everything, as well as apologized for anything that may have come out of this. Honestly, this was not intended to affect the magic community, nor was it intended to affect anybody else. I have already spoken to people concerned, and would very much like for Andres Moden to contact me personally for a direct apology. I tried searching for his e-mail, but was unable to find it anywhere. If anybody would like to PM it to me, I would appreciate it.

Kevin Viner
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
To come clean as opposed to digging yourself deeper into the hole you've created is something you should seriously consider.

At some point, likely in order to keep your IBM, SAM, or Castle membership....you're going to have to give the name of an actual magician who has access to your email account, and who created the text on your website which promises to expose any trick simply for the asking, further offering up the secret to Anders Moden's "Healed and Sealed" shortly after being asked for it.

The promise to expose secrets is on YOUR website, the email exposing Healed and Sealed came from YOUR email address, you admit to the email coming from YOUR email address, YOU have made attempts to cover your tracks with false emails from YOUR girlfriends email address.
You admit on the one hand that EVERYTHING that your being accused of was done from your website, email, girlfriend, etc......but go on to insist that YOU had nothing to do with it. An innocent bystander as it were......along for the ride.

Your story is backwards, convoluted, unblievable, and simply put, poorly constructed.
By the time you can think up your next "piece" of the story, the appropriate senior members of SAM, IBM, and the Castle will have already read this thread and you'll be telling your tale to those who may not have it in their best interest to continue to enjoy your membership.

All three of those clubs obligate one to keep magics secrets as part of an oath of membership. It's this oath that you've broken, and the trust of your fellow magicians will be lost as a result of your choice to offer up OUR magic secrets for a bit of web traffic.
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Whats with this junk? Marketing ploy? Where will this guys deception end...

The only truth that comes from this guys keyboard is the secret he gave away in an email.

His ignorance is comical.
magikev
View Profile
New user
California
18 Posts

Profile of magikev
Silverking,

Honestly, there's nothing more to tell. Read all my posts above.

Kevin Viner
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
OUR magic secrets. Perfectly put Silverking. I hope the right people DO read this, and respond accordingly. I will be in contact with Kevin tomorrow per request by him... ? Hopefully he will understand the deeper meaning behind all of this! I urge anyone else to contact him as well. It is important that all of us here are heard loud and clear. This is a serious situation that was stopped VERY quickly, and I thank everyone involved in taking control of this. It would be a shame if any other EXCELLENT magic effects were given out for free. Much respect to all of the inventors here, especially Anders Moden.
WalterZ
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of WalterZ
Kevin is a close friend of mine for more than 5 years now; I’ve seen him work, spent nights discussing magic theory, and performed together on numerous occasions! We’re both members of the Magic Castle as well. I know exactly what happened, and rest assured, he’s telling the truth, aside from the whole fake email thing, that was a lie, yes.

Personally, I think it’s comical that you guys can make such a big deal out of nothing. An email is an email, a trick is a trick and a mistake is a mistake. It’s not like he killed someone. It was wrong of him for giving someone else access to his e-mail account but that’s all he did wrong. This is complete nonsense.

-WZ
~WalterZ~

Themystifier.com
magikev
View Profile
New user
California
18 Posts

Profile of magikev
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
802 Posts

Profile of meyegr
Oh oh, Walter must be in on it too Smile

The guy got caught doing something that he should not have. Apology or not, this is not right. The apology seems to be more about 'misunderstanding' - pure BS. Kevin knew what he was doing and he got caught period. Sorry dude, but it is going to hurt for a while.

I say burn him at the stake.
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Smile haha!
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
This is being discussed elsewhere.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......8&23
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magician Reveals Secrets For Diggs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL